Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/07/07...nt-arrives-in-manchester-for-talks-with-city/

Manchester City appear determined to sign Leonardo Bonucci. After an initial offer of £38.2 million was rejected, his agent has reportedly arrived in Manchester today for further talks.

This is the claim of Italian news portal TMW, and backs up the words of Gianluca Di Marzio, who last night said Alessandro Lucci, Bonucci’s representative, would travel to Manchester in the ‘coming days’.

Di Marzio also said last night that Juventus “continue to send signals that Leonardo Bonucci is non-transferable”. If this is true, then the big question is why would Bonucci’s agent fly to England? The answer, according to TMW, is to talk to City with the goal of bringing a new €60 million (£51 million) offer to Juventus.

Pep Guardiola ‘loves’ Bonucci, says TMW’s report, and the new City boss called the 29-year-old one of his ‘favourite ever players’ earlier this year. Signing Bonucci would be a perfect welcoming gift from Txiki Begiristain, but Juventus are hard negotiators and nothing is for certain.

One interesting detail in the story is that there have been months of discreet negotiations, and that City are now accelerating their plans to sign Bonucci. This saga is likely to end up in one of two ways: Leonardo Bonucci joining Manchester City or Leonardo Bonucci getting a fat new contract to stay at Juventus.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci and Pogba in same season will really screw us up. I can live with pogba going but hell no, we need to keep bonucci at all costs.
Put a tampon in that bleeding hole, before you bleed out. Thank me later

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/07/07...nt-arrives-in-manchester-for-talks-with-city/

Manchester City appear determined to sign Leonardo Bonucci. After an initial offer of £38.2 million was rejected, his agent has reportedly arrived in Manchester today for further talks.

This is the claim of Italian news portal TMW, and backs up the words of Gianluca Di Marzio, who last night said Alessandro Lucci, Bonucci’s representative, would travel to Manchester in the 'coming days’.

Di Marzio also said last night that Juventus “continue to send signals that Leonardo Bonucci is non-transferable”. If this is true, then the big question is why would Bonucci’s agent fly to England? The answer, according to TMW, is to talk to City with the goal of bringing a new €60 million (£51 million) offer to Juventus.

Pep Guardiola 'loves’ Bonucci, says TMW’s report, and the new City boss called the 29-year-old one of his 'favourite ever players’ earlier this year. Signing Bonucci would be a perfect welcoming gift from Txiki Begiristain, but Juventus are hard negotiators and nothing is for certain.

One interesting detail in the story is that there have been months of discreet negotiations, and that City are now accelerating their plans to sign Bonucci. This saga is likely to end up in one of two ways: Leonardo Bonucci joining Manchester City or Leonardo Bonucci getting a fat new contract to stay at Juventus.
@Yamen can we open a bet for this ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I get it why Bonucci insists on moving to the EPL. The only worthy opponent in Italy was Higuain, and Higuain's probably leaving for a superior league. No challenge in facing Maccarone, Borriello and Floccari.
And it's not like he's moving to Sunderland. He's moving to a fuckin' CL semifinalist, coached by a CL God.

I'm not underestimating Juve. We're a big club too and we did spank City like we spank Carpi or Empoli, but Juve is more about the past, while City and EPL are the future. They are the NBA of football.
Good luck BonBon. Unfortunately, you grew up too big for Juventus. You deserved your promotion.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I get it why Bonucci insists on moving to the EPL. The only worthy opponent in Italy was Higuain, and Higuain's probably leaving for a superior league. No challenge in facing Maccarone, Borriello and Floccari.
And it's not like he's moving to Sunderland. He's moving to a $#@!in' CL semifinalist, coached by a CL God.

I'm not underestimating Juve. We're a big club too and we did spank City like we spank Carpi or Empoli, but Juve is more about the past, while City and EPL are the future. They are the NBA of football.
Good luck BonBon. Unfortunately, you grew up too big for Juventus. You deserved your promotion.
I couldn't disagree more. Sorry.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And it's not like he's moving to Sunderland. He's moving to a fuckin' CL semifinalist, coached by a CL God.

Why cant you begrudge Bonucci to have the wage he deserves at juventus ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why cant you begrudge Bonucci to have the wage he deserves at juventus ?
Even if he gets a pay rise, then what? He'll still play in a weak and boring league. And lets not forget that he's an ex-Inter player, and not a Juventino. It's his last chance for a new adventure+big money. And if the icing on the cake is to play in football's NBA, he'll take it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Even if he gets a pay rise, then what? He'll still play in a weak and boring league. And lets not forget that he's an ex-Inter player, and not a Juventino. It's his last chance for a new adventure+big money. And if the icing on the cake is to play in football's NBA, he'll take it.
Alen, you are old enough to have seen Del Piero be transferred to Manchester United every 3 years before he got a new contract.

And like, a million players between then and now.

Bonucci gets interest, so his agent is gonna listen to it and tell juve "player wants to stay but wants to feel him beeing important to juve, aka get a big raise", so he'll get a big raise and thats it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)