Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No man. Another midfielder means Pogba is gone. Likewise, another CB means Bonucci is gone
Yeah, it crossed my mind as well. We already have Rugani here as a backup for our 3 main guys, so why would we bring another high profile CB. Consider that we had Caceres who rarely featured, even when fit. Unless we're planning to cash in and let's face it, Serie A attacks aren't real indicator as to how good a defender is, not enough attacking prowess and the league is played at walking pace. Therefore if Bonucci wants to get tested against the very best this game has to offer, moving to EPL is the logical next step in his career. Kane, Vardy, Benteke might be a real challange for him and I can see a motivation there. Good lucky Nucci.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, it crossed my mind as well. We already have Rugani here as a backup for our 3 main guys, so why would we bring another high profile CB. Consider that we had Caceres who rarely featured, even when fit. Unless we're planning to cash in and let's face it, Serie A attacks aren't real indicator as to how good a defender is, not enough attacking prowess and the league is played at walking pace. Therefore if Bonucci wants to get tested against the very best this game has to offer, moving to EPL is the logical next step in his career. Kane, Vardy, Benteke might be a real challange for him and I can see a motivation there. Good lucky Nucci.
@zizinho

Should I tell him or you will? :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho

Should I tell him or you will? :D
Tell him what? Hes 100% correct, i can't see how we can afford a player like Benatia sitting on the bench

- - - Updated - - -

Hes only good because of Buffon, Barzagli and Chiellini. Cant believe some people thought hes better than Hummels :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tell him what? Hes 100% correct, i can't see how we can afford a player like Benatia sitting on the bench
the same way as bayern did.

and we play with 3 defenders, so backup cb's like benatia and rugani will surely get more chance than at any other team playing with a back four.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I doubt Benatia will be riding the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys forget, how old is Barzagli?!
Good point.

- - - Updated - - -

You're missing the point. :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Bonucci agent meets City
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy claim the agent of Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is in England to meet Manchester City.

New manager Pep Guardiola is a long-time admirer of the centre-back, having named him as one of his favourite players last season.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Bonucci’s agent Alessandro Lucci is currently in Manchester to hold talks with City.

Lucci’s aim is to return with a €60m offer, which he believes the Bianconeri would accept for one of their star men.

However, Sky reports that both Bonucci and Manchester United target Paul Pogba are considered unsellable by the Old Lady, a situation which would only change if the players expressed a desire to leave.

Juve general manager Giuseppe Marotta has repeatedly insisted that "we only sell players who want to leave", so a deal for either player would require a transfer request or at least a declaration of intent.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Report: Bonucci agent meets City
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy claim the agent of Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is in England to meet Manchester City.

New manager Pep Guardiola is a long-time admirer of the centre-back, having named him as one of his favourite players last season.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Bonucci’s agent Alessandro Lucci is currently in Manchester to hold talks with City.

Lucci’s aim is to return with a €60m offer, which he believes the Bianconeri would accept for one of their star men.

However, Sky reports that both Bonucci and Manchester United target Paul Pogba are considered unsellable by the Old Lady, a situation which would only change if the players expressed a desire to leave.

Juve general manager Giuseppe Marotta has repeatedly insisted that "we only sell players who want to leave", so a deal for either player would require a transfer request or at least a declaration of intent.
Its completely understandable that after such a great season and euro2016 that Bonucci wants an improved contract.

Cause thats all there is to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)