Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What offside goal? That was Barzagli.
In the first half? When they played the ball Bonucci (at least I thought it was him) came rushing out of defense to intercept didn't get the ball, it fell to Fiorentina and they had a clear break down the middle for Bernadeschi to score. Or was it Barzagli that missed the interept?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
In the first half? When they played the ball Bonucci (at least I thought it was him) came rushing out of defense to intercept didn't get the ball, it fell to Fiorentina and they had a clear break down the middle for Bernadeschi to score. Or was it Barzagli that missed the interept?
I heard the commentator said Barzagli and someone here said it was him too. I'm not sure, though. They were cheap with the replays tonight.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He is obviously trolling, you can't be that dumb to compare a clown like Hummels with Bonucci
He is not trolling. He's quoting what I said a few seasons ago and he obviously made a pretty big deal out of it. Sort of like Napoli has a bigger history than Dortmund. Or Immobile is better than Morata. Or Montero never received a red card.

Mar 9, 2006
Ofc they are lying- I said that they equal, Napoli had their great time, bvb had their great time, as for montero I was using transfermarkt website and showed the links to montero' profile at their Website which had wrong numbers that he received only 6-7 red cards in his career or something, I've never stated that he never received a red card, cheap liars, but what can u expect from guy from Malta, Maltese were lucky enough that Napoleon took them in their hands long tim ago

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5243244 said:
Ofc they are lying- I said that they equal, Napoli had their great time, bvb had their great time, as for montero I was using transfermarkt website and showed the links to montero' profile at their Website which had wrong numbers that he received only 6-7 red cards in his career or something, I've never stated that he never received a red card, cheap liars, but what can u expect from guy from Malta, Malte were lucky enough that Napoleon took them in their hands long tim ago
:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)