Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From FI:

Leonardo Bonucci admits Juventus were “shaken” by Claudio Marchisio’s injury and hints he could play in midfield for Italy.

The Bianconeri beat Palermo 4-0 to go nine points clear at the top of the table, but were in little mood for celebration after Marchisio was stretchered off with a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

“There is little to celebrate today, as we have lost a fundamental figure both on the field and in the locker room,” Bonucci told Rai Sport.

“That injury left us shaken and we lost our bearings, so a Palermo side that came here just to defend created actual chances. We were fortunate to hold out and not concede a goal, but after going 2-0 up it was easier.”

Considering Marchisio is out of Euro 2016 and Marco Verratti hasn’t played for several weeks, could Bonucci try advancing into a deep-lying playmaker role?

I did start out as a midfielder, so I still have the passing skills, but it’s a very different issue of tempo. I am intrigued by the idea of trying out there, but in the meantime I can improve in defence. Juve have many players who can do well in front of the defence.

Bonucci was praised by Bayern Munich Coach Pep Guardiola, who will be at Manchester City next season, while he has also been linked with Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

I have a contract until 2020 with Juventus, the club said I am not for sale. Obviously the compliments from abroad are pleasing, but there’s nothing in it.
BonBon the regista! :weee:

I fucking love this guy. Pogba. This is what you need to say next time shithead media turds ask you about leaving.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci: 'Juventus should be applauded’
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci says Juventus’ rivals should “praise a team that is making history” rather than engage in conspiracies.

The Bianconeri have stretched their lead at the top of Serie A to nine points, and seem all-but certain to retain the Scudetto for the fifth season in a row.

Second-placed Napoli have complained about refereeing and the scheduling of their matches, but the defender says they’d be better off praising the achievements of the Old Lady.

“I think when a team like Juve recovers 20 points on the second team in the League there’s not much point clinging to futile excuses
,” Bonucci insisted in an interview with Premium Sport.

“Instead they should just clap their hands and praise a team that is making history, but that’s very unlikely to happen in Italy.

“We continue on our way, we’ll keep going to the end to prove once again that Juventus are the strongest.”

Claudio Marchisio suffered a cruciate ligament injury in yesterday’s win over Palermo, why have Juve had so many injuries?

“He’s a big loss both on and off the pitch, Claudio is one of the leaders of Juventus and the national team.

“Now it’s up to us to win the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia and dedicate it to him and [Martin] Caceres, because they deserve it.

“It’ been an intense year, because we started badly which meant we had to expend a lot of energy to recover points we dropped.

“But there’s definitely something not going your way when you have so many injuries, and improving the situation is on everyone’s mind, we have to find causes and solutions.”

Juventus have conceded just 17 goals in 33 games, and Bonucci feels it’s very much a team effort.

“Well, for a start we’re lucky enough to have the best goalkeeper in the world,” the defender said, in praise of Gianluigi Buffon.

“Then there’s the defensive contribution of [Mario] Mandzukic, then [Paulo] Dybala and the other attackers. They’re the first line of defence.”

---

Slammed Napoli :lol:
@Klin

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The comments from Danish Napoli fans on this are just :sergoi:
It really is retarded that foreign fans adopt the same victim mentality as local fans. It like Scandinavian Barca fans hating Madrid, because of the non football history.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bonucci: ‘Juventus should be applauded’
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci says Juventus’ rivals should “praise a team that is making history” rather than engage in conspiracies.

The Bianconeri have stretched their lead at the top of Serie A to nine points, and seem all-but certain to retain the Scudetto for the fifth season in a row.

Second-placed Napoli have complained about refereeing and the scheduling of their matches, but the defender says they’d be better off praising the achievements of the Old Lady.

“I think when a team like Juve recovers 20 points on the second team in the League there’s not much point clinging to futile excuses

“Instead they should just clap their hands and praise a team that is making history, but that’s very unlikely to happen in Italy.

“We continue on our way, we’ll keep going to the end to prove once again that Juventus are the strongest.”

Claudio Marchisio suffered a cruciate ligament injury in yesterday’s win over Palermo, why have Juve had so many injuries?

“He’s a big loss both on and off the pitch, Claudio is one of the leaders of Juventus and the national team.

“Now it’s up to us to win the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia and dedicate it to him and [Martin] Caceres, because they deserve it.

“It’ been an intense year, because we started badly which meant we had to expend a lot of energy to recover points we dropped.

“But there’s definitely something not going your way when you have so many injuries, and improving the situation is on everyone’s mind, we have to find causes and solutions.”

Juventus have conceded just 17 goals in 33 games, and Bonucci feels it’s very much a team effort.

“Well, for a start we’re lucky enough to have the best goalkeeper in the world,” the defender said, in praise of Gianluigi Buffon.

“Then there’s the defensive contribution of [Mario] Mandzukic, then [Paulo] Dybala and the other attackers. They’re the first line of defence.”

---

Slammed Napoli @Klin
What a boss

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
By Football Italia staff

---

@Klin
What a fucking boss

Sit the fuck down serie a peasant scum, King Leonardo is laying down the fucking law!

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli have Danish fans?
Napoli has fans ?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
By Football Italia staff

---

@Klin
:rofl:
Bonbon :touched: legend

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what he said is true.

Napolitans should be ashamed of their crying and moaning. In the end, we prevailed because we are stronger.

What they did is a real achievement...but This Juve is already on competitive CL level...able to fight the likes or Barcelona and Munich.

It is very naive to think Napoli has the depth to fight Juventus. Also at the beggining we were on a transition period which exxagerated things... but after we settled...bricks were shad.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wow.I cant believe Chelsea rumors are still persisting.

In that case @Bianconero_Aus,you may need to update your sig,
Bonucci to Chelsea
Pogba to Barca/Madrid/EPL
Alex Sandro to City/United
Mandzukic to Tottenham
Khedira to Bayern
Dybala to Barca/Madrid

Have i left out anyone else ?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Bonucci to Chelsea
Mandzukic to Tottenham
Khedira to Bayern
Dybala to Barca/Madrid

Neto released
Morata back to Real Madrid

There will be more coming up, no doubt.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Bonucci to Chelsea
Mandzukic to Tottenham
Khedira to Bayern
Dybala to Barca/Madrid

caceres to napoli
barzagli to milan
zaza to any random pl team
hernanes to china

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)