Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
not the biggest fan of bonbon, but as a juve fan its wrong to just wait any player to do a bad game to bang him.

i root to everyone in black and white, that simple.
True, I especially wanna bang him after a typical Leo monstrous performance. :sheik:

If it wasn't for Conte this guy would be chasing Kevin Lasagna in training.
@Klin
You're as irrelevant as Conte these days with such comments.

@Klin

It had to be him leading the chanting offcourse. Like a true alphadog marking his territory, pissing on the viola hopes and dreams on his way out :touched:
:heart:

Marotta at the back. :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyways. I hope infractions are handed out, since he was nowhere near the weakest defender tonight.
Infractions for people criticizing his horrific blunder last night? Let's close the forum to avoid any discussions, because for some of you if feels unpleasent.

If you're the last guy in defense, no one to cover for you, then trying to pull off a dribble when two players are closing on you probably isn't the best idea. In the end I couldn't care less for that move, since the season was over several weeks ago and players feel it as well, hence some of them have become more relaxed and are making some moves that usually wouldn't dare to.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Infractions for people criticizing his horrific blunder last night? Let's close the forum to avoid any discussions, because for some of you if feels unpleasent.

If you're the last guy in defense, no one to cover for you, then trying to pull off a dribble when two players are closing on you probably isn't the best idea. In the end I couldn't care less for that move, since the season was over several weeks ago and players feel it as well, hence some of them have become more relaxed and are making some moves that usually wouldn't dare to.
:agree:

My reaction to his mistake was you stupid idiot, because we conceded a goal from a stupid mistake, but the next thing that crossed my mind was: great now I will have to read Cronios essays how Bonucci sucks, and than I was mad at him (Bonucci) :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Where are you, @Cronios? You keep quiet, but as soon as you smell a mistake, from certain players, you come here and spew your shit. Today, when we're champions once again, you're back in your hole. Fucking fake fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 355)