• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bonucci: 'I saw the ball...'
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci describes his stunning volley against Inter and warned Juventus want to win again on Wednesday.

The defender smashed in the opener in tonight’s 2-0 Serie A victory before an Alvaro Morata penalty.

“When I saw the ball come towards me, I tried to hit it as powerfully as possible. I was fortunate to keep it down and not hit Samir Handanovic,” he told Mediaset Premium.

“We simply had to win, regardless of the fact we were facing Inter. Two draws in a row were too many, we had to get back to winning ways.”

These two sides will meet again on Wednesday evening for the Coppa Italia semi-final at San Siro.

“Now we just have to keep marching forward and our heads are already on Wednesday because, despite winning the first leg 3-0, Inter will get off to a strong start. We, however, will start even stronger.

“Did we put pressure on Napoli? No, we are the leaders, so we are only interested in our results.”
:heart:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lichtsteiner thinking act like you've been here before, Leo.

Pogba getting ready to dab.

Rugani, thinking you sexy sexy man, you.

Dybala grimacing in pain from Cuadrado's finger up his bum.

Cuadrado smiling at the thought of taking Dybala and Morata from behind.

Post Ironic jerking off to the thought of Cuadrado taking Morata from behind.

Mandzu thinking, why you always boxing me out Licht.
:lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
My god.

I've never seen nothing close to this guy in football, up to this day.

5 years ago, Bonucci was a scared kid in a insecure and messy environment, fucking up every other relevant game, deflecting a lot of balls into the net. The guy just seemed hopeless. Even more insecure in Europe.

In 5 years, he became a monster and a bandiera. The fire Bonucci and Buffon provide to this team, the hunger, the character.

I bow to Bonucci and Marotta/Paratici, who payed a hefty price for him at the time, insisted on him even after the shitty initial seasons, and let him grow into the killer he has become, and one of the top defenders of the world.

So impressive.

Oh, and an overlooked fact is that this guy is built on iron. He just doesn't miss a beat. With 2 injury prone starters at his sides, his health is fundamental to this team.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My god.

5 years ago, Bonucci was a scared kid in a insecure and messy environment, fucking up every other relevant game, deflecting a lot of balls into the net. The guy just seemed hopeless. Even more insecure in Europe.

In 5 years, he became a monster and a bandiera. The fire Bonucci and Buffon provide to this team, the hunger, the character.

I bow to Bonucci and Marotta/Paratici, who payed a hefty price for him at the time, insisted on him even after the shitty initial seasons, and let him grow into the killer he has become, and one of the top defenders of the world.

So impressive.

Oh, and an overlooked fact is that this guy is built on iron. He just doesn't miss a beat. With 2 injury prone starters at his sides, his health is fundamental to this team.
:agree: :touched:

Jul 1, 2010
My god.

So impressive.

Thanks to his personal motivator :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)