Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
BS, Noone would pay good money for him, not after that dreadfull performance with Bayern.
And we would be stupid to see him for small money, we have oahed a fortune to get him when he wasnt serie A material, we lost titles to train him as a starter and build his confidence and right when he reaches the age, even Legrotaglie was useful and our sacrifices are about to pay off, we should not sell him off, only to get the next Ogbonna...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
BS, Noone would pay good money for him, not after that dreadfull performance with Bayern.
And we would be stupid to see him for small money, we have oahed a fortune to get him when he wasnt serie A material, we lost titles to train him as a starter and build his confidence and right when he reaches the age, even Legrotaglie was useful and our sacrifices are about to pay off, we should not sell him off, only to get the next Ogbonna...
:lol2: 8/10

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We should only sell him to get the next Ogbonna :rofl:

Okay Cron, your run was good. But with that one I'm afraid it's all over. You've been successfully trolling Tuz for years, but now the act is up.

Well played though :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You truly are one of a kind.

Anyway, this is blatant trolling. Mods won't do shit about it of course.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You truly are one of a kind.

Anyway, this is blatant trolling. Mods won't do $#@! about it of course.
It wasnt trolling, thats my opinion on him and you know it, but yr boyfriend gave me an infraction, they made him a mod just for that.
You both know that this is my opinion and you try to intimidate me not to use it, thats bullying!

And if it wasnt already clear, i stress it again, that it is not wise to sell him now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)