Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
#no homo Bonucci and Sturaro for me is how a man should look like, of course Del Piero is above all, he is better than any man, he is immortal, but for us mere mortals, Bonucci and Sturaro, that's how a real mortal man should look! everytime i hear a girl saying how good looking such and such player is, i just go and show them Bonucci and Sturaro, they instantly get wet, or it could be because my fingers are there, either way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
#no homo Bonucci and Sturaro for me is how a man should look like, of course Del Piero is above all, he is better than any man, he is immortal, but for us mere mortals, Bonucci and Sturaro, that's how a real mortal man should look! everytime i hear a girl saying how good looking such and such player is, i just go and show them Bonucci and Sturaro, they instantly get wet, or it could be because my fingers are there, either way.
I'd agree with you but Sturaro has a tattoo of fucking Rick Ross. That drops his manliness level down by notches.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'd agree with you but Sturaro has a tattoo of $#@!ing Rick Ross. That drops his manliness level down by notches.
That's a dope tattoo.

This is Bonucci's year I think. He was our best player against Roma. Looks super sharp in the 3-5-2. After last season he's finally developed into a world class center half.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
real fans applaud the team when they see them giving their all for 90 minutes. He can't possibly expect people to applaud a team that is not giving its best.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
real fans applaud the team when they see them giving their all for 90 minutes. He can't possibly expect people to applaud a team that is not giving its best.
You could act differently. But putting myself in the players situation, if it happens repeatedly, I'd just give up on this team and its fans if after a slight slump (3 games), right after a near-perfect season bring out all these jeers. The extra motivation would be lost, I'd put on minimum work and just focus on getting my paycheck.

It takes two or three of the team starters to do so for a total collapse.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You could act differently. But putting myself in the players situation, if it happens repeatedly, I'd just give up on this team and its fans if after a slight slump (3 games), right after a near-perfect season bring out all these jeers. The extra motivation would be lost, I'd put on minimum work and just focus on getting my paycheck.

It takes two or three of the team starters to do so for a total collapse.
These guys are professional and are playing for the sake of their career and paycheck, not necessarily for the fans and their love for the club. It's not about giving up but such pathetic behavior from the fans will just distract the players and will definitely not help the team and is stupid given it's only the beginning of the season.

Bonucci is right, those who jeer are not real fans.
Judging by what I read on this forum, i wouldn't be surprised at all if certain people here did the exact same thing if they were at the stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)