Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As if finishing second and sweating our balls off to advance on the final match day is some sort of great achievement for Allegri. :lol: He sucks too.
Allegri is a horrible man who constantly downplays the great history Juventus have and represent. The man seems to think that it is okay to set the bar low so he can reach his "goals". Absolutely disgusting coming from a Juve coach.

We need to get rid of him. Soon.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/30445-Leonardo-Bonucci?p=4780874&viewfull=1#post4780874
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/30445-Leonardo-Bonucci?p=4780899&viewfull=1#post4780899

the hate-army would have slaughtered and belittled absolutely everyone for these comments but are afraid to speak up against red. kinda pathetic tbh ^^.
@Hustini @DelPiero84
Trying to start a feud here :p

Missed that gem tbf. Can't see every posted here and Red has soft spot for Bonucci so he can't do wrong on any occasion, even when it was obvious that Bonucci acted like pedestrian there.

Wouldn't consider myself hater because I've always wanted this guy to have a good game, since Juve were the ones that often had payed the ultimate price due to his blunders, which lately have started to become frequent.

That said I thought he was good last night and here's to hoping that he makes as less errors as possible :beer:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,292

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    i don´t consider you a hater either. i mentioned you and hustini because i had a feeling you like to laugh about the well known "everything about juve, every player and especially marotta"-crew ;).
    and no, i don´t want to start anything but as i said: really, really pathetic imo.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy was defending Grygera on every occasion.

Please...
    so? i didn´t take a side on this. i was just wondering why nobody reacted to it while any other user would have been executed.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,294
    He has a soft spot for him. Majority of the time he was/is saying stuff like 'oh, he did no wrong there'. There's nothing to argue about his fuck ups, even if you watch a video ever since arrival you're going to see how many points that guy cost us and it's incredible. Not just that but his positioning and marking is on amateur level for a defender (or you can go with the old 'he's not a defender, but a sweeper). It's nothing but pathetic that this guy starts for us. Kinda even tired of repeating the same thing over and over.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    as i said: i wasn´t even taking sides at this bonucci-thing.
    if i had to, i would say the truth, as pretty much always around this forum, lies somewhere inbetween.
    he isn´t great but not horrible either. overall his season could be considered solid imo.
    sometimes i think it´s just what happens when you play for the current juve side. i guess even the best defender around, whoever that might be, would start playing silly passes if he was playing for us ^^.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Allegri is a horrible man who constantly downplays the great history Juventus have and represent. The man seems to think that it is okay to set the bar low so he can reach his "goals". Absolutely disgusting coming from a Juve coach.

We need to get rid of him. Soon.
    I actually think Allegri handles Press and Media better than Conte.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,299
    He's nice. But he's no winner, Rab.
    IMO the only 'winner' we had here ever since Calciopoli days is Conte.

Del Neri, Ranieri, Zaccheroni, Ferrara, Ranieri. So we literally had that only in Conte. Now we have Allegri who's better than that first bunch of names, but worse than Conte. So I guess he's the 'middle' choice.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    He's nice. But he's no winner, Rab.
    Anyway, I don't see him staying for too long unless he achieves something in CL or goes really far.

That said, I didn't expect him to do well and lets be honest it wasn't easy replacing Conte after three consecutive Scudetti, he's doing good so far can't judge his winning mentality much at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)