Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
what coach? he was always a defender unlike Gio who started as AM then they fucked his role with time. bonucci is just bad defender that's it.
Gio is clearly very talented and when used as a lw, he has always done great. At parma he scored and assisted 37 times in one year! Bonucci is the natural successor for pirlo in this team.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
are you suggesting that after barzagli gets back from injury we shift Bonucci to play instead of pirlo?! i guess this won't happen and tbh. am skeptic about his ability to perform because he isn't talented with the long passes. and he miss passes alot.

Skip!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What did Bonucci do wrong particularly last night?

Only thing that I noticed was that he went down easily and that caused the chance Icardi missed.

And even that probably was a foul and would have been given 99/100. It was just an unnecessary risk Bonucci took.

I've no particular issue with Bonucci on the goal as that was caused by Buffon coming off his line and creating a dangerous situation.

If Buffon stays on his line there is almost no way Icardi can score because Bonucci was staying safely goal side and keeping Icardi pushed wide.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What did Bonucci do wrong particularly last night?

Only thing that I noticed was that he went down easily and that caused a the chance Icardi missed.

And even that probably was a foul and would have been given 99/100. It was just an unnecessary risk Bonucci took.

I've no particular issue with Bonucci on the goal as that was caused by Buffon coming off his line and creating a dangerous situation.

If Buffon stays on his line there is almost no way Icardi can score because Bonucci was staying safely goal side and keeping Icardi pushed wide.
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)