Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If you disregard shocking 1st half display when he had few blunders that fortunately Lazio didn't capitalize.
In my opinion, he had a good first half and a great second half.

In the first half, he had one really poor pass, though, which he can be criticized for. But apart from that he had full control at the back. How was hist 1st half display shocking?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In my opinion, he had a good first half and a great second half.

In the first half, he had one really poor pass, though, which he can be criticized for. But apart from that he had full control at the back. How was hist 1st half display shocking?
He gifted one ball inside of our box to Klose iirc and few times made wrong short range pass in front of our box. That certainly doesn't qualify as a good half. Was better later on as the game went on. Overall good game from him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He gifted one ball inside of our box to Klose iirc and few times made wrong short range pass in front of our box. That certainly doesn't qualify as a good half. Was better later on as the game went on. Overall good game from him.
Just noticed he did that which resulted in an opportunity for Candreva to score. I stand corrected in regards to his first half then.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if he doesent want to renew then sell this summer. 2016 he will be entering the last year of his contract and his price would be much lower. Liverpool, Arsenal, United, City all are in need of a defender and we can get a decent sum if more EPL clubs show interest in him

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What the fuck, I mean I have nothing against the guy but I thought he was one of those who actually love the club :lol:

Didn't he watch the games among our Ultras when he was injured last year?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I wouldn't be sad seeing the back of this guy. He's been shockingly bad, rarely have I seen such an error prone defender. Every game there's at least one grave error on his part. Can't seem to help it. Get 20m and run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)