Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This guy refused our offer of extension :lol: What a dude.

He might be looking for a move to EPL. - GDS
I wouldn't be sad seeing the back of this guy. He's been shockingly bad, rarely have I seen such an error prone defender. Every game there's at least one grave error on his part. Can't seem to help it. Get 20m and run.
:lol:

He's gonna stay and will lead us to glory, no matter what this ugly old man thinks. He'll be our Captain one day, of course he'll stay. He wants a better deal because he knows he deserves it. He's one of our most important players and I love him to death.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Everyone that thinks that Bonucci is gonna/should leave is deluded. The guy's a very important member of this squad. I've been one of his haters in the last years due to his defensive deficiencies but the trust given by Allegri and Conte and his experience helped him to fix a lot of his problems, nowadays I consider him a reliable defender, and a leader and an icon in the group, we shouldn't underestimate that. And in the decisive moments the man has the balls to score some crucial goals too, very useful. And he's juventino at heart, for what that can matter. Don't even know if the rumours of the rejected deal are true or for which (probably minor) reason it happened, but I can bet my balls he'll stay here and be a crucial player even in the next years, even if when Barzagli returns he probably won't be a starter aymore for a bit. And we surely shouldn't overreact and the first shit rumour.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:

He's gonna stay and will lead us to glory, no matter what this ugly old man thinks. He'll be our Captain one day, of course he'll stay. He wants a better deal because he knows he deserves it. He's one of our most important players and I love him to death.
Spoken like a true gayboy :lol2:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...for-extension-is-stalling-the-reason-details/

Bonucci-Juve, the negotiation for extension is stalling: the reason & details

Both Leo Bonucci and Juventus want to continue their journey together, but they have yet to agree to an extension. The center back is waiting for the right moment to extend his contract with the bianconeri. Bonucci recently ended his relationship with his agent, and he has yet to find a new one. This is causing the negotiation for extension to stall, but there don’t appear to be any issues that would prevent reaching an agreement. Once the new agent is named, the discussions are expected to resume.

Jul 20, 2012
Bonucci: 'I'm happy at Juve’

Juventus central defender Leonardo Bonucci has denied rumours about contract issues and says he only thinks of the Bianconeri.

Bonucci has been the subject of increasing speculation over his future amid continued contract negotiations with Juve.

Whilst reports are of stalled talks whilst the player looks for a new agent, he has looked to clarify his position in a statement released today.

“A lot has been written and said about my situation,” Bonucci posted on social media.

“I'm happy at Juve. I only think about the pitch and about winning with these colours. I don't think about my renewal.

“The agent who has represented me over the years has done his job seriously and professionally.

“I feel fine at Juventus. Forza Juventus to the end!”

Bonucci's current contract is due to expire in 2017.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 71)