Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What the $#@!, I mean I have nothing against the guy but I thought he was one of those who actually love the club :lol:

Didn't he watch the games among our Ultras when he was injured last year?
yep, im confused too. dont know what to think of him leaving. could get us decent money but also is our only CB after Barzagli and Chiellini that i trust. might be the reason why we are looking for Schar...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just because he rejects an extension doesnt mean he wants to leave, can also be that he wants a better deal then what offered. He is one of the core few that makes up the backbone of this team, doubt he will be leaving.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Please let Barzagli get well soon to give him the final push towards an exit when he hits the bench. It still baffels me how this shitty excuse for a defender can be a regular for Juventus.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bonucci sucks!! Such a mongloid, no intelligence or athletic ability. Him and chiellini is just a bad pairing because both are way too aggressive and not very controlled. Difference is chiellini is at least physically strong enough to win most battles. I'm hoping for Rugani to start next year unless Barzagli returns. Marrone could be an option as well

Licht-Barzagli/Rugani-Chiellini-Caceres

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
In his defence (can't believe I'm posting that phrase on a Bonucci thread) he's stepped up this season with Barzagli out. Now, if Barzagli was younger or we had an obvious proven candidate to step in for him, then i'd be all for selling him

But we don't, and Barzagli is a question mark right now so we'd do well to hold on to him for another 2 seasons at least imo. UNLESS, he starts Bonuccin' around again like last season then sell him and play a 3-3-1-2 for all I care.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
for a 20m+ offer I wouldn't think twice before selling him. While it's true he has gotten better latley but he is still very average for a defender.

It's always that he doesn't have enough confidence or has over confidence when playing, and in either case he makes mistakes. He does not give you any feeling of confidence or safety like a defender should, when he is defending all you can do is pray he doesn't fuk up.

Just sell him and play Caceres with Chiellini untill Rugani or any other defender is ready to step in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 392)