Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He tied together 2 half decent appearances and you guys have regained your courage.
Apart from the gay Juve fans who only like him because of his leg, the rest of Juventus fans and non Juve haters dont really rate Bonucci, noone would actually give half of what we invested on him to get him...
Our greatest weakness atm is our defensive solidarity, the backline ought to be upgraded, prolly including Buffon too...
:rofl:

Cronios_Homophobe

Jul 20, 2012
Did Bonuccis injury look bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Bonucci pulled up during the second half and appeared to request a substitution, but was then able to run it off.

“I just felt my adductor muscle firm up. It has happened a few times over the last few years, so I know my body and how far I can push it. I put ice on it and the situation improved.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He tied together 2 half decent appearances and you guys have regained your courage.
Apart from the gay Juve fans who only like him because of his leg, the rest of Juventus fans and non Juve haters dont really rate Bonucci, noone would actually give half of what we invested on him to get him...
Our greatest weakness atm is our defensive solidarity, the backline ought to be upgraded, prolly including Buffon too...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:sergio:

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I hope not.
Why ppl hate him? Sure he make defensive error sometimes, but he get better every season.
I don't hate him, as others in here do, i love his passion! But i am a realist too. Considering the CB's we have in rank, and that we are slowly shifting over to a back four.. Plus the probability of getting Rugani Next season. Someone has to leave... Barzagli is old and injury prone so he will most probably see out his contract here, and work as a mentor for the others. Chiellini is 29, so if he signs on, one of the spots will be his, or his to loose. So out of Ogbonna,bon bon and Careers, at least one has to go.. Bon Bon is gonna bring in most cacs, so why not...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Chiellini has been poor in so many games (important ones) but you don't slam him I see, whereas Bonucci has improved whether you like him as a player or not you can't deny it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bonucci hate is there even if he performs 9/10 no?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Sure, he went from being 10* shit to be 9* shit, that's an improvement.
I don't hate him, as others in here do, i love his passion! But i am a realist too. Considering the CB's we have in rank, and that we are slowly shifting over to a back four.. Plus the probability of getting Rugani Next season. Someone has to leave... Barzagli is old and injury prone so he will most probably see out his contract here, and work as a mentor for the others. Chiellini is 29, so if he signs on, one of the spots will be his, or his to loose. So out of Ogbonna,bon bon and Careers, at least one has to go.. Bon Bon is gonna bring in most cacs, so why not...
Let's reconsider from my POV:
First of all, like u already said, barzagli getting old and, injury prone.
Second, quality of defender nowadays is pretty much sh*tty, and expensive too, look at David Luiz, 40 mil for David Luiz, if u want better defender, u need a huge crapload of money, which sadly we don't have currently. I don't believe rugani will make sudden impact, so I put my faith in Bonucci.
Third, he already become azzurri captain in relative young age, that must count something. I believe he's form will affected greatly by that newfound confidence. And this season he is one of our top performer.
Fourth, I believe, when time come to release one of our defender, Ogbonna is the most likely. Sure this only my opinion, but it seems likely.
Fifth, we're already lack of DC, why we need to release one immidiately? That if u consider Cecares as RB, which is he superb at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 469)