Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One of the most awkward players I've ever seen.

I used to hate Luliano Back in the days and thought he's a below bar defender that shouldn't play for a big club like Juve.

Luliano would look like Baresi in comparison to this guy.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wouldn't put it past him but i'll call it as I see it and right now I feel more secure with him on the ball or even off it than our other 2 fit defenders.

Although after a string of games in a back 4, i'm sure Chiellini will be back to his old self.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Strange.

4 goals conceded. Best in league. Better than Conte's record. Most will say (you included) that Ogbonna and Chiellini have been poor.

Bonucci is the only player (minus Buffon) to have played every minute so far this season.

And you call it lies.

Tisk tisk.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Pretty funny there are still Nucci haters out there. The guy is a great center back and would start at any side in Serie A and most top clubs. I'd much rather have the garlic breath magician than most of the idiots on Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Strange.

4 goals conceded. Best in league. Better than Conte's record. Most will say (you included) that Ogbonna and Chiellini have been poor.

Bonucci is the only player (minus Buffon) to have played every minute so far this season.

And you call it lies.

Tisk tisk.
:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He tied together 2 half decent appearances and you guys have regained your courage.
Apart from the gay Juve fans who only like him because of his leg, the rest of Juventus fans and non Juve haters dont really rate Bonucci, noone would actually give half of what we invested on him to get him...
Our greatest weakness atm is our defensive solidarity, the backline ought to be upgraded, prolly including Buffon too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 569)