Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
because the pitch was bad and we had to play more long balls, so higher percentage is understandable, i just feel bonucci just gets picked on for being bonucci, like with the gol being blamed on him when i dont know what the fuck ogbonna was doing.
right, i've it said in the live thread, but he is not in the position to play the long balls, he wasn't playing deeply , you can't lose the ball that much on his position, you have Marchisio/Steiner near you

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeah, i have said this before, and he really does not belong at the RCB position, I would rather have Licht play RCB like we have in the past. Use Romulo if he is fit at the WB. Of course this is if Allegri still sticks with the 3-5-2. Oh please God, let him come to his senses and use the formation he is used to!

4-3-3 please!!!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
"We put in an excellent display in spite of the difficult playing surface and opponents who didn’t give us an inch for 93 and a half minutes" Bonucci said this apparently :lol:

Our players actually think this shit brand of slow motion football is what we should be aiming for. Man our team is not right in the head.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Both goals from the player he was supposed to be marking.
Chiellini on the first, couldn't get more obvious.

Second goal was fizzed in right to the attacker, would have been miraculous defending to reach that, or sixth sense positioning.

Ironically it was his attacking headers that were most woeful today, but he's always been crap at heading.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Chiellini on the first, couldn't get more obvious.

Second goal was fizzed in right to the attacker, would have been miraculous defending to reach that, or sixth sense positioning.

Ironically it was his attacking headers that were most woeful today, but he's always been crap at heading.
Really? Could've sworn it was him. My mistake then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)