• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Bonucci seems like quite the character:
1)

“On Saturday night we spent three hours in the hotel to prepare for the game,” Ferrarini has detailed to Tuttosport today.

“Any new secrets? When we finished our work I gave Leonardo some garlic sweets. Natural products, inedible.

“The soldiers of hundreds of years ago ate garlic to remain strong, healthy and lucid in battle. Leo is a soldier, and eating the sweets is as if he is returning to those origins.

“I told him to breathe in the face of Gervinho and Totti…

“The most important thing was to achieve the objective, to win.”

For the player’s post-match words, however, Ferrarini was less than happy.

“I am angry with Leo now, I do not want to hear him talk about the most important goal if his career as he did after the game.

“He has to stay focused, the most important goal will be the best one and that will always be so.

“New objectives? Forget Roma, to be more aware of his own strength and to have more hunger than the day before.”

2)
“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”

3)
The Italy international (Bonucci) was with his wife and baby son at a car dealership in Turin on Thursday, looking to buy a Ferrari, when a man with his face covered pointed a gun at his head and demanded that he give him his watch.

Bonucci refused and instead punched the thief, knocking him to the ground before chasing him as he tried to get away on a scooter with his accomplice.

The Gazzetta Dello Sport reported the man shouted "What are you doing? Are you mad? I'll shoot you" as Bonucci pursued them in vain.

He later reported the incident to the police.

His stories are more hilarious than Balotelli's...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci seems like quite the character:
1)

“On Saturday night we spent three hours in the hotel to prepare for the game,” Ferrarini has detailed to Tuttosport today.

“Any new secrets? When we finished our work I gave Leonardo some garlic sweets. Natural products, inedible.

“The soldiers of hundreds of years ago ate garlic to remain strong, healthy and lucid in battle. Leo is a soldier, and eating the sweets is as if he is returning to those origins.

“I told him to breathe in the face of Gervinho and Totti…

“The most important thing was to achieve the objective, to win.”

For the player’s post-match words, however, Ferrarini was less than happy.

“I am angry with Leo now, I do not want to hear him talk about the most important goal if his career as he did after the game.

“He has to stay focused, the most important goal will be the best one and that will always be so.

“New objectives? Forget Roma, to be more aware of his own strength and to have more hunger than the day before.”

2)
“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”

3)
The Italy international (Bonucci) was with his wife and baby son at a car dealership in Turin on Thursday, looking to buy a Ferrari, when a man with his face covered pointed a gun at his head and demanded that he give him his watch.

Bonucci refused and instead punched the thief, knocking him to the ground before chasing him as he tried to get away on a scooter with his accomplice.

The Gazzetta Dello Sport reported the man shouted "What are you doing? Are you mad? I'll shoot you" as Bonucci pursued them in vain.

He later reported the incident to the police.

His stories are more hilarious than Balotelli's...
The small detail beeing that there is actual proof for Balotelli's story's

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Put Bonucci in a 4 men defense that will show his true value of defender. A 3 men defense is primarily because the 3 CB is weak to play in as 2 in a 4 man defense.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
you must be easily impressed if you think he had a brilliant season.

you must think vucinic is a world class goal scorer too
But he had and was also a regular for the nt that reached the final. It's funny how people can't acknowledge it, but instead they call people fanboys or idiots, even though noone think he should start in a back 4.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
my point stands. brilliant is a term i describe something....well brilliant. example: Cannavaro's juve and italy performances, Nedved's 2002/2003 season. C.Ronaldo goal scoring.

a player having a decnt season, but not stamping his place as a top defender is not a brilliant performance.

I wil give you this though. in Bonucci's 4 and quarter seasons in juve, he has improved every season

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
my point stands. brilliant is a term i describe something....well brilliant. example: Cannavaro's juve and italy performances, Nedved's 2002/2003 season. C.Ronaldo goal scoring.

a player having a decnt season, but not stamping his place as a top defender is not a brilliant performance
Then go sit in the stupid corner with Ninjapoggy and Dusan. I don't understand why people here think that praising is= Ronaldo'esque performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)