Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hate him or dislike him, the man is a champion and is welling to die on the field and on a good day, he's a top defender no matter how blind some of you are.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ok, but top defender? That's just...
Chiellini has done much more mistakes than him in the last two years yet he is considered a top defender.

Pique has done even worse but he's always rated high.

In the last two seasons, I'd say Barzagli and Bonucci are top defenders. Bonucci looks clumsy at times but when he's fit he's in-control.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They had the French.
No. They got fucked by them, then they worked with English loyalist then got fucked again, and then finally they got fucked by the american brits. Did you know they went on straight-up campaigns to free slaves :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Fack dem invaders :yuck:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Chiellini has done much more mistakes than him in the last two years yet he is considered a top defender.

In the last two seasons, I'd say Barzagli and Bonucci are top defenders. Bonucci looks clumsy at times but when he's fit he's in-control.
Not in my books. barzagli is a top defender. Chiellini is good and on his day he is top defender. Piques meh. Bon bon can be top defender 5 games a season other good days he's just solid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I dont rate any of them as reliable anymore.
Everyone worth a dime knows that Pique is shid, but because he is in barza, he is shaquira boyfriend and is handsome...

Barzagli is top, Bon lacks.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

You literally just put Barzagli and Bonucci in the same sentence. Everyone knows you never put Barzagli and Bonucci in the same sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)