Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
My only real complaint about Chiellini is his inability to control himself in European games where reffs will give ridiculous fouls against you

Needs to calm down. I don't care if he's trying to german suplex somebody in Serie A but he needs to keep his hands off during the CL

That penalty against RM when Buffon had the fucking ball was just :facepalm2:

That's how a simple punt into our box from god knows how far can turn into a decisive moment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has the iQ of a caveman. You cant ask swiftness from chiellini.

Just dont. So enjoy the penalties against us when playing good 1v1 attackers

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cahill is actually pretty good, sadly the criteria for judging defenders is 5x more lenient nowadays. Defending has gone to shit. It's all about how well the entire team defends now, most of todays 'top class' CBs look out of their depth then an attacker gets at them in some space. I guess part of it's due to the disgraceful officiating nowadays that discourages the good ol' tough, rugged defending.
None can man mark because of all of this zonal defending malarkey. Too much emphasis on the mythical "ball playing CBs" - give me a rough, rugged prick who can Man mark and annoy the top strikers all game.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I don't know what to hope, for Bonucci to play a brilliant WC and for our board to be reluctant to sell him (when teams want him), or for him fail miserably at the WC (no teams wants him and we cannot sell him).

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a central defender, shouldn't Bonucci at least challenge the other team's attempted headers when defending corners?
It seems like a recurring event with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)