Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nice going RUS!!! I am frustrated with the fact that Bonucci is starting every god damn match there is... Everyone was fapping when he had a couple assists, but lately he sucks ass in everything he does...
Defending: Suck $#@!
Corners/free kicks: Suck $#@!
Long balls: Suck multiple $#@!

I don't care what we field at that spot... but please.. no more bonucci...

i'd rather try out Barzagli or Caceres on that spot and the other one next to him... they are capable of doing something where Bonucci is not..
I was saying to myself what a miracle Bonucci dont make much mistakes this season.And that was curse.Look at him.Idiot.Everyone is more capable than him.I was happy when rumors came about his transfer to Zenit etc,but no way.Conte is so in love with him,so watch Sassuolo and Benfica game .He will be starter no matter how he plays against Benfica.Fact.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
vucinic was a key player last season, now he is the worst forward in juve.

once juve switches to a 2 man cb pairing bonucci will have no future

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
vucinic was a key player last season, now he is the worst forward in juve.

once juve switches to a 2 man cb pairing bonucci will have no future
yes, but we got 2 strikers that are better than Vucinic. he would be our 3rd striker and an important player for us this season if he didnt had all these injuries. so, unless we get Hummels, Bonucci will stay here. and also, Bonucci has shown numerous times that he can function in a 2 man CB pairing. he will stay

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4522729 said:
i get that you are not intelligent, but even a gorilla would realize i was referring to juve's attack. even my next few words "now he is the worst forward in juve" would give even tpain clue.

amazing. just amazing

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Bonucci is only a key player because he's our 3rd best CB and we use 3 at a time. Any back 4 system and you're looking at a sub. So, if we do switch to a back 4, either sell him whilst he's still got some reputation and value, or see if he'll take a bench role.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yes, but we got 2 strikers that are better than Vucinic. he would be our 3rd striker and an important player for us this season if he didnt had all these injuries. so, unless we get Hummels, Bonucci will stay here. and also, Bonucci has shown numerous times that he can function in a 2 man CB pairing. he will stay
I get from this that you like Bonucci, but he's one of the worst starting CBs in the last 2 decades that I've seen here. Put a metal pole in the middle of our box and it would do a better job. I'm always for give a player a chance, but after 4 years and infinite number of blunders we can safely conclude that this guy will always be a fuck up.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wat? He's even worse in a 4 man backline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)