Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
easier to say that now, but as a defender you are taught to stand your ground and not to go diving in all the time.
Anyone trying to defend Bonucci for not taking the ball from Snejder is a fool. I was simply amazed how he didnt slide. It would have been a 100% clean tackle if he decided to take it. Stupid, stupid mistake. I cant get over this.....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just like i ve been saying, the central defender is a defender first and then a passer!
If more ppl would stop drolling to his looks and nationality they would notice, it only takes one defensive lapse at this level, to make the difference.
Even a team like Galata can have a player like Drogba.
It takes only one time for Bonucci to fail to intercept him and mean the early end of CL for our season...

We have sacrifised soooo much to learn Bonucci how to defend properly and we still do...
Big teams dont do that though, if they want to have a constant presence at the higher level.
They use players that can already perform at that level. This is why i insisted that we ought to have a reliable solution for these very moments, this is why i dint settle for mediocrity...
I hope its clear now...

The saddest part is not that we have paid premioum price,many many years ago, for a player who is not even know ready, to stand tall at this level, butbthat we are keeping making heavy sacrifices...
People tend toget mad at cronios for this kind of posts.

But really.. he is totally spot on on this one

Bonucci´s raise in level 2 seasons ago was just pure fantasy. He is the same Bonucci that came here and was a disaster. It was just kind of eclipsed by our improvements in other sectors of our team.. but he was, is and always be, a liablity.

A sorry excuse of a defender and totally not worth our time, money and shirt.

The sooner he is sold, the better.

Have costed us sooo many points in the past... more than any defender we have had in the last decade. Every single time he faces proper forwards, we get owned. As simple as that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No one is talknig about our defence as a whole. Im pinpointing the single most overrated piece of turd called Bonucci.

Dont get confused

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We've not let one goals in in a long time, pls stop overreacting. Defence is least of our problems.
Disagreed. That was achieved playing 352, which was used in the first place to cover our deficiencies in defence, mainly Bonucci imo. Caceres at CB has also been unconvincing in the past and I am not conviced by Ogbonna playing in a back 4 line either.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No one is talknig about our defence as a whole. Im pinpointing the single most overrated piece of turd called Bonucci.

Dont get confused
Shit happens, I still don't think we should fuckin' rebuild our defence because of one mistake. Those 3 guys have always been why we've been so successful. Nothing is 100%, there are no guarantees.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We've not let one goals in in a long time, pls stop overreacting. Defence is least of our problems.
All the funnier when these comments are coming after conceding one goal to what is a negligible 'mistake' at best. It was a big goal, but standing up the shot instead of diving in was a choice made and it didn't work, almost made the Sneijder shot unstoppable. But it's one incident in a whole game, ifs and buts, as if the alternative was some kind of guarantee.

If we analysed everything to the extent Cronios desperately does to defame Bonucci then we would be talking shit about an awful lot of our players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All the funnier when these comments are coming after conceding one goal to what is a negligible 'mistake' at best. It was a big goal, but standing up the shot instead of diving in was a choice made and it didn't work, almost made the Sneijder shot unstoppable. But it's one incident in a whole game, ifs and buts, as if the alternative was some kind of guarantee.

If we analysed everything to the extent Cronios desperately does to defame Bonucci then we would be talking $#@! about an awful lot of our players.
If it wasnt just one mistake like the one he did today, fine. No one is perfect and no one would be mad at him for just one mistake which any top defender could do.

The problem is, this guy is a constant mistake maker.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's an exaggeration, but you can make a case for his mistake(s) in this CL campaign. I'm sure the point has already been made that Chiellini was worse. Not trying to apportion blame, but I'm sure you see my general point.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If it wasnt just one mistake like the one he did today, fine. No one is perfect and no one would be mad at him for just one mistake which any top defender could do.

The problem is, this guy is a constant mistake maker.
The exact same thing I was saying the other day. Forget this game or the game before, irrelevant, but his tendency to repeatedly make mistakes is worrisome. After more than 3 years I'd expect better.

donkenke

Nov 25, 2013
Regarding the goal, what a difference would it make if the best of the world central defender was in place of Bonucci? I think shiit happens.
Just a few numbers

In CL Juventus shoot 121 times, 43 on target and 9 goals. This is, Juventus score a goal every 14 times they shot.
In CL Madrid shoor 81 times, 33 on target and 20 goals. This is, Madrid score a goal every 5 times they shot.

I mean, the incapacity of scoring is pretty much the only reason why Juventus is out.

If u take out penalties. Juventus scored every 24 times they shot. 24 damn shots to score a single goal.
Tevez 23 shots 0 goals.
Vidal 21 shots 5 goals. (16 shots 1 goal without penalties)
Quag 11 shots 2 goals.
Pogba 17 shots 0 goals.

I say, stop shooting that much, from everywhere and start thinking. Vidal, Tevez, Pogba and Quag can hit the target, no doubt, but the sistem isnt working. Vidal and Pogba could create great combinations in front of the area, and they dont do it. The same with Tevez.

I dont see a defensive issue. 9 goals against is not a huge problem. Youre playing Madrid and they score 4 to us. The other 4 matches only 5 against.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)