Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Lots of respect for Bonucci for defending himself and his family against an armed assailant

As a police officer, we tell people that they should just give up their valuables if confronted by an armed assailant, not to put themselves in danger....however, as a Krav Maga instructor, I tell people that if you feel your live is in danger, and you have that split second opening, take it, and attack at 120%, which is what Bonucci did (I would have hit him another 10 or 15 times).

The bottom line is, even if Leonardo gave up his watch, does that make it 100% certain that this scumbag wouldn't have shot him or his wife or child anyways ??? Its a fvcked up world we live in......

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Lots of respect for Bonucci for defending himself and his family against an armed assailant

As a police officer, we tell people that they should just give up their valuables if confronted by an armed assailant, not to put themselves in danger....however, as a Krav Maga instructor, I tell people that if you feel your live is in danger, and you have that split second opening, take it, and attack at 120%, which is what Bonucci did (I would have hit him another 10 or 15 times).

The bottom line is, even if Leonardo gave up his watch, does that make it 100% certain that this scumbag wouldn't have shot him or his wife or child anyways ??? Its a fvcked up world we live in......
:tup:

Bonucci is the fucking man!

His first name is Lion for a reason.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good game Leo :tup:

I like the progress he's made since he's been here. He still makes these errors here and there, but you can clearly see his overall defensive reading of the game has improved, also his passing has gotten better too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)