Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes his courage to try clear every ball that comes his way and half of the balls end up in our net!

I'm not surprised he attacked the the robber. His wife told Bonucci that his a pussy so he showed her that he's got balls. (long ones)
Jesus christ you suck at posting. You're not funny, you're not likeable, you're not intelligent, you always seem to get it wrong and you just come off like a mental giovinco.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
He was solid tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes his courage to try clear every ball that comes his way and half of the balls end up in our net!

I'm not surprised he attacked the the robber. His wife told Bonucci that his a pussy so he showed her that he's got balls. (long ones)
Lol at least check the stats and facts first before making comments. Makes me understand more why you choose that username ;)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I love how you get these armchair Coaches coming in here saying that Leo should stop playing the long ball...yeah okay, because if Conte didn't really want him doing that I'm sure that's why he continues to do it and still has a starting spot in the lineup. Hes only getting better at playing the long ball. Are you guys seriously naive coming in here the past fucking year saying the same shit? Damn.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's no wonder Marrone plays in his place when he's out, they're both good passers of the ball, whereas Barzagli and especially Chiellini, not so much. Chiellini and DC have a horrible hook on their left foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 472)