Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, there is truth to what Cassano says, I was never convinced he and Juve were a good match. Moggi would have bought him and shipped his ass off like Miccoli in the end. The only time Cassano would have found space is Juve under Secco*.

*Apologies if any offense caused

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like his comment today on twitter of "Professionals more than soldiers.." in response to Cassano's pathetic comments.

He has always been such a likeable guy, it's just a shame that he makes some awful errors at times and plays in a position where we will almost always pay heavily for his mistakes. I wouldn't really like to be selling him at any reasonable price and Conte clearly has faith in the lad.

If he was a cannavaro or nesta like player in terms of performance.... he would be my favorite man!.

Sadly he is too error prone and kinda mental.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a great response by Bonucci :delpiero:
indeed.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
yes he makes mistakes, but all players do
But his mistakes are truly retarded. He is a great player for 99,9% of the match and then he makes one of those assist to opposing players that would result in a conceded goal against any decent opponent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In my country theres a saying tahat goes like this more or less “when the river makes noise is because it is carrying stones”.

It means that if he is always in the eye of the storm and getting blamed for something always, it is because something is really going on with him and cannot be hidden or being part of a conspiracy against him.

Thats all i will say.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Thursday afternoon he and his wife, son went to a Ferrari dealership, as they were heading to their car a man approached them with a gun and pointed it in his face and demanded his watch, Leo just stood their the thief then grabbed his hand and with his other hand Leo punched him the thief ran off to the waiting car and Leo followed. The thief then said "what are you doing, are you crazy i'll shoot you. He reported it to the police but couldn't give an accoutre description but he did note that they had a southern accent

:sheikwk:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)