Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In the defense we dont have depth IMO, Caceres is injured, Bonucci will be banned, Lucio cannot handle too many consecutive games and we need 3 men at all times. If one of Chie Barza gets injured/suspended, we will have to play another player out of position...

Bonucci is crap, but we have invested too much on him already to scrap him, after 28 he will become solid!
You don't know that. And neither does the club, so I guess they're probably waiting on the verdict before deciding to replace him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol: What the hell was I thinking. I gotta blame the mango haze, totally forgot where I was. :D

Cron, you're crazy. "Before the evil is upon us... just like it happened so many times before"? :D Easy, there. I think there's some things we disagree upon here, but I was traveling all day, and I'm too tired for much of a response.

Why are you inventing scenarios where nearly every player on the defense gets hurt - except for Bonucci - and then panicking because we would lack depth..? my head hurts. :D Our squad is fairly young and solid, we have reasonably good depth (with the exception of LB/LWB and at CF), the apocalypse is not upon us, chill.

And stop being so negative about Bonucci, already. It's too much; he's become an effective player under Conte, he's a valuable player for Juventus. Our team is looking very solid, hopefully we get some good news over the next week, plenty going on. Would love to see Juve smash the Naples dogs.
I can answer all your questions with one phrase:

History will always prove Cronios right.

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 09:39 ----------

You don't know that. And neither does the club, so I guess they're probably waiting on the verdict before deciding to replace him.
Cronios knows that and history has already proved that several times before.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Bonucci is crap, but we have invested too much on him already to scrap him, after 28 he will become solid!
Dude, seriously. Have you even watched AT LEAST last three months of the last season? Have you watched Euros at all? All this personal hate of Bonucci is getting kind of boring, and stupid.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
*waiting for Cronios to write a longass post about how he wants the best for Juve and how he's the only one to see Bonucci's weaknesses*
Also he would say how you are only trolling him with insults and distracting him from having a good discussion.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Fucking right, forza Bonucci! Our D is looking rock solid.

Also, a big FUCK YOU goes out to the FIGC, and that piece of shit Masiello, for sullying Leo's good name.

Hopefully they all get what's coming to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 481)