Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Carobbio and co. The FIGC will then proceed with taking actions according to the Sporting Courts verdicts.
Carobbio only accussed Conte and had nothing to do with pepe and bonucci case
I think it was the FIGC who attacked them. Point still is that not only juve players are harmed as some of the members are saying here.
I remember seven calling me dumb when I said that we won't go to serie B just because the FIGC want to fuck us up.
If they really wanted to they would have attacked us and so far they or the media is only attacking the players
it doesn't matter I am curious how Agnelli will response on the news the upcoming days.

still no one knows why is bonucci accepting the plea if he is so innocent as people tend to believe him.
Actually I am very mad at bonucci if he accepting a 14months ban :shocked2: cos that is saying sorry I did fixed a game.
Why would he accept that if he was so innocent as we all want to believe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
can you define seriousness, trollface?
My posts are all serious.

FuCK FIGC :agree: I hate them after calciopoli so much
but if they really wanted to bring juve down why aren't they making accusations to our real stars instead of pepe and bonucci

I remember their were also players from siena, atalanta and thousand in lower leagues suspsended.
Well, those other players are nothing to do with calcio scommesse, as it stands, so it would be difficult to involve them.

The priority was Conte, as his is our most valuable asset.
It is harder to find lame excuses for Pirlo, Buffon and co because they are considered as national emblems, Vidal, Caceres and co, becuase they came from other leagues, FIGC have no authorities, Vucinic, Pirlo and co cause they were playing in other great Italian teams.
Well yes, it is quite hard to find 'lame excuses' for people who are absolutely nothing to do with the suspected games in question. Maybe that's why they haven't been mentioned, just throwing that out there.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
My posts are all serious.

Well, those other players are nothing to do with calcio scommesse, as it stands, so it would be difficult to involve them.

Well yes, it is quite hard to find 'lame excuses' for people who are absolutely nothing to do with the suspected games in question. Maybe that's why they haven't been mentioned, just throwing that out there.
i give up, i am lost
:depressed

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What do you mean? I mean that Pepe, Bonucci and Conte are the only ones involved simply because they were involved in teams/matches under suspicion, and named by 'witnesses'. It's impossible to make a convincing argument for any of our other players.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What do you mean? I mean that Pepe, Bonucci and Conte are the only ones involved simply because they were involved in teams/matches under suspicion, and named by 'witnesses'. It's impossible to make a convincing argument for any of our other players.
I am lost with all the names
I read earlier somewhere criscito, mauri and mazzarri and also quag were investigated but now I only read about our trio?
:janna:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I did not read any of this, you are so full of yourself it's disgusting. You were wrong and you simply do not admit it. Get real or expect people to troll you.
the point should not be about me though and i dont make it, my haters do...

As for the bulk of my points, i was right to point out and insist on weakness for so many years and when those are fixed (crappy coaches+defenders) suddenly i am wrong now??
Where have you been all those years??
Did you ever admit that i was right all those years we were failing??

Did i ever insulted or attacked personally anyone for that??
I kept on point and now you want me to admit that all i was saying all these years and was proved year after year, was wrong??

so it was jealousy after all, that was the reason you hate me, because i was right all along and i dont ever bother to boast it...
Seriously? there is nothing more disgusting than that...

Anyway, enough with me, it should never be, let get back on Bonucci, we are here to talk about him...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I only want to talk about Juve, i made a comment on Bonucci and i was attacked, not by and for my arguments on this, but because of personal reasons.
This is not what/how a troll is/works...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I only want to talk about Juve, i made a comment on Bonucci and i was attacked, not by and for my arguments on this, but because of personal reasons.
Yeah, you only talk about Juve and you never fall to our levels, even though you basically called me retarded a few minutes ago in Conte's thread. You're the victim here, Cron.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
the point should not be about me though and i dont make it, my haters do...

As for the bulk of my points, i was right to point out and insist on weakness for so many years and when those are fixed (crappy coaches+defenders) suddenly i am wrong now??
Where have you been all those years??
Did you ever admit that i was right all those years we were failing??

Did i ever insulted or attacked personally anyone for that??
I kept on point and now you want me to admit that all i was saying all these years and was proved year after year, was wrong??

so it was jealousy after all, that was the reason you hate me, because i was right all along and i dont ever bother to boast it...
Seriously? there is nothing more disgusting than that...

Anyway, enough with me, it should never be, let get back on Bonucci, we are here to talk about him...
I don't hate you, I hate your posting style. Look at you again saying that you don't ever bother boast that you were right all along where most of the forum make fun of you when you start your posts with "History proves me right again". What is this if it is not boasting?

Admit that you were wrong about Conte and I promise you a true apology for all my harassment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
- You said that all/most Italian players are cheats
- You said that Bonucci is only being punished because he plays for Juventus
- You said that Conte was asked to cheat but rejected it
- You said that Bonucci cheated

Considering the cases are yet to have been heard, tell us again how you are not trolling.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hey trollface, are you saying that i made this all up?? And the whole internet is righting articles to support my trolling??:andyandbarcelona:
Did i even started this talk?? So everyone who discuss this subject is a troll in your books??
Yeah, you only talk about Juve and you never fall to our levels, even though you basically called me retarded a few minutes ago in Conte's thread. You're the victim here, Cron.
well, when i said you are a cool guy, you attacked me, just to prove in your boyfriends that you are not related with me, the discussion escalated and i just responded in your tone, avoiding direct insults though.

Enough with it, i would be pleased if we were staying on topic, i am not the one who derails the thread, this can be proved in every thread, i post smth related and the same trolls attack me, ignoring the thread and the point at hand.

I ussually ignore those posts, but since the forums are not moderated properly and the thread is derailed by the trolls anyway, i sometimes try to reason with the... beasts...i just hope that they will grow up and realise how stupid this is.
It is real stupid to hate someone on the internet, for not particular reason and act llike that, whats worse, the thread is derailed for the non kids who try to actually participate in the thread for the related subject...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hey trollface, are you saying that i made this all up?? And the whole internet is righting articles to support my trolling??:andyandbarcelona:

well, when i said you are a cool guy, you attacked me, just to prove in your boyfriends that you are not related with me, the discussion escalated and i just responded in your tone, avoiding direct insults though.

Enough with it, i would be pleased if we were staying on topic, i am not the one who derails the thread, this can be proved in every thread, i post smth related and the same trolls attack me, ignoring the thread and the point at hand.

I ussually ignore those posts, but since the forums are not moderated properly and the thread is derailed by the trolls anyway, i sometimes try to reason with the... beasts...i just hope that they will grow up and realise how stupid this is.
It is real stupid to hate someone on the internet, for not particular reason and act llike that, whats worse, the thread is derailed for the non kids who try to actually participate in the thread for the related subject...
It'a all about you, isn't it? Who do you think you are, honestly? You're the scummest of the scum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did i even started this talk?? So everyone who discuss this subject is a troll in your books??
Well your first two points were complete crap, just biased opinion.

On the issue of punishments, it's all theory at this stage. The cases haven't been heard, yet you are handing down moral judgement on guilty verdicts, which is why I called you Judge Cronios. It seems you have a problem separating theory from reality.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
I think some ppl are finding it really hard to discover what "troll" means :D And then they say Cronios doesn't make any sense, when they don't even bother to make a point at all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't hate you, I hate your posting style. Look at you again saying that you don't ever bother boast that you were right all along where most of the forum make fun of you when you start your posts with "History proves me right again". What is this if it is not boasting?

Admit that you were wrong about Conte and I promise you a true apology for all my harassment.
o, you do hate me with passion and now i know the reason, honestly its stupid to hate me for that for a man in your age...
Can you specify exactly what you want me to say about Conte? I adore the guy and praise him daily for more than a year now.
I ve explained in great detail why i didnt want us to sign him, many times, one more extra time for you today!
As for being selfish or stupid, that was blown out of proportion and so that the history will prove me right.

The first time i said that he cant be that stupid so that he should be selfish, but guess what, he really was that confident/arrogant!!
This is were i can concede that i was wrong and Conte was right to be that confident/arrogant because he really is a miracle maker, even in Juventus level!!

And the other time, i was again saying that we will again spend most of our budget on more CMs and SSs, and ignore the defense, all the while as we will be leaded by a small time coach who cannot make miracles.
Each and every year, we were failing because of this strategy, but each and every year, the very same escuses were risen, ppl were easy to forget what we suffered from the whole year and the previous one and the one before that.
And i was again driven to the same old arguments explaining the same old things, sorry, but after a year, two, three, seven, i do have the right to say that, just to point out that my fellow debater should at least bother checking our history!!

I was right there all those years, pointing the very same things and those things kept haunting year after year, i did not have the intention to boast, but to see this sharade end!! Honestly, i swear it! For the good of Juve, not mine!
I firmly believe that repeating the same mistakes harmed Juve, i would gladly see the history proving me wrong and see Juve win.
I love Juve much more than my credibility here! Every true Juventino, who feels that, understands wghat i am talking about!

I ll use an example to explain that, when i bet in a Juve derby, both in this match and the real world, i always bet to the opposition team!
Because if we lose, i earn some cash, if i lose, we all earn a sweet victory that makes up for it!
The same thing is valid for my credibility here, i would gladly see it trashed, if it was for the good of Juve!
It'a all about you, isn't it? Who do you think you are, honestly? You're the scummest of the s$#@!.
I dont know, but you ppl cant stop bussing me, for some, its so important, that they are tracking me 24/24h and never miss my posts!
You tell me?? I dont think thats healthy man, i just dont deserve it, there are ppl here who have spent a lifetime on the forums and dont get that attention, despite the fact that unlike me, they are craving for it...

Personally, i dont want to talk about me, thats why i dont visit the hangout forums, i want to talk about Juve, thats why i am here! So lets talk about Juve, or dont talk at all...

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 01:42 ----------

Well your first two points were complete crap, just biased opinion.

On the issue of punishments, it's all theory at this stage. The cases haven't been heard, yet you are handing down moral judgement on guilty verdicts, which is why I called you Judge Cronios. It seems you have a problem separating theory from reality.
Was i the only one having an opinion about the articles that are flooding the internet??
Why did you attacked only me trollface? Why it is only me the one that should not express his opinion??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 789)