Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
why we gave sorensen and not him is a mistery...how come he plays and we 'sign' guarin? how come we're on first place? something really doesn't connect...marotta is like doctor jekill and mr hyde

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
the arrogance, the confidence is coming by knowing the fact that he is too Italian and to expensive to be replaced.
Even if he doesnt perform, we are forced to field him
Considering he was benched for De Ceglie last game I make you....wrong, again. Remember, we have several Italians back there, so the law of Italian superiority dictates that any of them could play at any given time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Considering he was benched for De Ceglie last game I make you....wrong, again. Remember, we have several Italians back there, so the law of Italian superiority dictates that any of them could play at any given time.
He was benched for another Italian. We know that Conte likes DC, quite a lot.
I was very pleased to see Conte doing that, as i believe that the Licht-Barza-Ciello-DC is far better than the Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiello choice.
But i also reckon that my once favorite DC is highly unreliable and it wont be long, till he becomes unavailable yet again.
Unfotunately he is not the player who will take Bonucci off the starting eleven, neither one of the few youngsters. (or the extremely crappy wingbacks Grosso, Motta) The only real threat to Bonucci was Sorensen and he was removed for nationalistic reason and the danger he to ridicule Marottas work and the huge investment on Bonucci...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The only real threat to Bonucci was Sorensen and he was removed for nationalistic reason and the danger he to ridicule Marottas work and the huge investment on Bonucci...
lol...I agree to the 2nd reason, Marotta paid big money therefore he is getting more of a chance to display his worth.

you've forgotten though that Marott was willing to sell him last summer.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
if he was really willing, he would pull a Melo...
and there is one other thing, he is run out of Italian options in the defense.
(until he discovered one of the very few Italians who play aboard)

If there was an Italian alternative, he would probably go for it, as our boards priority still is Italian>good...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Doesn't seem likely to me that we're going to sell another defender this window.

We're already short a CB and two of our fullbacks are utterly useless and not wanted here.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The change in opinion on Bonucci on here is remarkable. It happened while I wasn't posting on the forum for a while. When I left Bonucci was the next great Italian defender. When I came back he was being mocked. The reality is somewhere in between.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The change in opinion on Bonucci on here is remarkable. It happened while I wasn't posting on the forum for a while. When I left Bonucci was the next great Italian defender. When I came back he was being mocked. The reality is somewhere in between.
Same thing's happening to Krasic, and to be fair they've both been utter shet for a while now.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No, krasic has been utter shit. Bonucci on the other hand has been attacked for every little error he makes. People count how many bad passes he made but ignore it when chiellini makes them. Yes, he does have the little hiccup which leads to a chance or w.e but those are few and between. He's gotta work on that

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well those brainfarts are way too many that becoming part of his usual game. Yes Krasic's been more shet lol but atleast he's on the bench.

May 22, 2007
I used to slate him quite a lot earlier in the season before the majority of users turned on him and started abusing him, now I find myself thinking he's not nearly as bad as some claim. Agreed that he's a decent defender with inconsistencies that will hold him back, but after seeing Barzagli's turnaround since leaving Wolfsburg, I still believe he can fix those over time (he's quite young for a CB).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)

• Mokku