Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok.....i will dare to say that this is how Juve plays without Bonucci, the way we played today. I can say, with complete certainty that the reason why we played so good today is Bonucci being on the bench. This year the two CB's in our line-up have become very involved and important in our build-up play, so naturally when we had Bonucci we were constantly witnessing his brainless long passes and lost of possesion. But with Chiellini today, you could just see the difference. Chiellini would get the ball, and did something smart with it, something well thought-of, something which is actually required of him by Conte. The defence should stay this way till the end of the season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he should be the absolute last player to be boasting about being top of the table, goddamn idiot.
the arrogance, the confidence is coming by knowing the fact that he is too Italian and to expensive to be replaced.
Even if he doesnt perform, we are forced to field him, he feels his position secured, no matter what, so he is not afraid of anyone, he doesnt even have to try, he thinks that Juve is his bitch and he can have his way with her.

He should be ashamed of himself, but Marotta gave him the right to be what he is and as long as he stays there, his chances to reach NT raise and that would make him even more arrogant...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
the arrogance, the confidence is coming by knowing the fact that he is too Italian and to expensive to be replaced.
Even if he doesnt perform, we are forced to field him, he feels his position secured, no matter what, so he is not afraid of anyone, he doesnt even have to try, he thinks that Juve is his bitch and he can have his way with her.
:lol: I can see that tbh. That cracked me up. He is confident but you need to be confident in order to be a good player so I can't blame him too much for that.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
A question... if we would cancel the year 2010/11 out of our minds and he just arrived this year would we still have such a bad opinion about him? I agree that he made some bad passes but they don't anticipate him as much as last year, he is doing his job in the area on standard situations. And he is actually disengaging well, there was this game with Udinese or Roma when the attacker was alone with him...1 on 1 and I had this voice telling me: "We're screwed", but he took the ball away like a pro. In my opinion he has great feeds but he needs a coach who is constantly kicking his ass, what we have now with Conte. Also he is very young has still a lot to learn and just for the numbers.... we're unbeaten and he played for sure 80% of all this games. Give this guy a chance, the time will tell us.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
A question... if we would cancel the year 2010/11 out of our minds and he just arrived this year would we still have such a bad opinion about him? I agree that he made some bad passes but they don't anticipate him as much as last year, he is doing his job in the area on standard situations. And he is actually disengaging well, there was this game with Udinese or Roma when the attacker was alone with him...1 on 1 and I had this voice telling me: "We're screwed", but he took the ball away like a pro. In my opinion he has great feeds but he needs a coach who is constantly kicking his ass, what we have now with Conte. Also he is very young has still a lot to learn and just for the numbers.... we're unbeaten and he played for sure 80% of all this games. Give this guy a chance, the time will tell us.
His form this year isn't even different from last years. He just fucks up too much. Pandev's second goal is a clear example of why this guy simply isn't good enough. His brainfart against Genoa along with Storari where we conceded is another example of how poor he is.

Quite poor at making the right decisions in general and lets not forget his accurate long balls.

Out of the 10 matches, he's 6-7 times the worst man on the field.

I dont see any difference in quality between him and Grygera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)