• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Why is his body always angled? Even when the ball is no where near :D
true :D i was going to say that. he is just not that flexible like he got something on his ass. seriously i mean look at his reaction when he gave the ball accidentally to Buffon today and they screamed for the referee (don't know why really) anyway he just didn't move or jump like normal player. he is so weak against gravity or on another word he can't fly :D

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Bonucci stands up for Juve
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci has defended his Juventus teammates after their 1-1 draw against Cagliari on Sunday.

The Old Lady moved clear at the top of the standings thanks to Milan’s loss against Inter last night, but their failure to beat the Sardinian outfit has been highlighted by critics.

“We’re top and we’re alone up there,” the defender wrote on his official website on Monday afternoon.

“I wanted to start with that phrase because I’ve heard a lot of criticism aimed at us because we didn’t win.

“I, however, want to remind everyone that we are in first place and we are unbeaten.

“It’s obvious that winning would have been best, but we’ll take this draw and we’ll look to the future with optimism and faith.

“We face Atalanta next and it’ll be a battle like against Cagliari. We have just one requirement and that is to try to win the game.”

The Old Lady, who are a point clear of Milan, have now gone 18 games without defeat. That is their longest unbeaten start to a campaign and surpasses the achievement of the 1949-50 side.

Oddly, all of Juve’s home draws this season have come against sides whose clubs colours are Rossoblu – Bologna, Genoa and Cagliari.

http://football-italia.net/node/14700

---

Get out already.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
With the pace of the pass directed towards Ibarbo, he couldn't have taken the extra step. His body was angled so he was ready to track the run of his man, so all he could have really done was lunge for the ball and poke it away, or let it run passed him to Ibarbo.

He can be blamed for Ibarbo beating him easily in the build up, but I don't think he did anything wrong there.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah well thats what they teach you at inter youth level :sergio: which is why i never understood the point of winning football's next star to win a contract playing for those losers and being fed lies about titles won which were in fact stolen

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Bonucci stands up for Juve
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci has defended his Juventus teammates after their 1-1 draw against Cagliari on Sunday.

The Old Lady moved clear at the top of the standings thanks to Milan’s loss against Inter last night, but their failure to beat the Sardinian outfit has been highlighted by critics.

“We’re top and we’re alone up there,” the defender wrote on his official website on Monday afternoon.

“I wanted to start with that phrase because I’ve heard a lot of criticism aimed at us because we didn’t win.

“I, however, want to remind everyone that we are in first place and we are unbeaten.

“It’s obvious that winning would have been best, but we’ll take this draw and we’ll look to the future with optimism and faith.

“We face Atalanta next and it’ll be a battle like against Cagliari. We have just one requirement and that is to try to win the game.”

The Old Lady, who are a point clear of Milan, have now gone 18 games without defeat. That is their longest unbeaten start to a campaign and surpasses the achievement of the 1949-50 side.

Oddly, all of Juve’s home draws this season have come against sides whose clubs colours are Rossoblu – Bologna, Genoa and Cagliari.

http://football-italia.net/node/14700

---

Get out already.

he should be the absolute last player to be boasting about being top of the table, goddamn idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)