Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't know what happened to this guy, he didn't even seem this bad last season. He's going through a constant downward spiral.

We have to get someone better. As of now I wouldn't even keep him as a sub. Barzagli would be more ideal as a sub in this point of time.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This guy will never be good enough to become a starter for the Juventus we hope to become. He is too much of a pussy, lacks concentration, timing, and positioning, not to mention his meaningless long passes that end up being nowhere.

We most definitely need an upgrade come June. I can live with him being a sub for a starting CB pairing of Barza and Chiellini. Bonehead definitely shouldn't be starting. Buy a quality LB in January, a promising/potential WC CB in June and our defense is set.
Sorensen :boh:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So He needs to improve almost everything... We desperately need a defender.
Well if you properly digested what I said you'd see I said he has all the PHYSICAL tools for being a good CB, but lacks the basics...so you put two and two together.

It's obvious we need to upgrade in central defence and on the left side as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Way to much criticizing of this guy..until this year Barzagli was utter shit,
I was thinking about this last night, how most players end up looking at least quite good in the right conditions, team playing well etc, maybe even for some who had been written off completely. It's ominous for Bonucci that he still struggles to find consistent form. Would Martinez and Motta play well in this team? :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I was thinking about this last night, how most players end up looking at least quite good in the right conditions, team playing well etc, maybe even for some who had been written off completely. It's ominous for Bonucci that he still struggles to find consistent form. Would Martinez and Motta play well in this team? :D
Motta ...no we came to the conclusion that he's no footballer :lol:

I thinkk this systen would actually be decent for martinez..no idea why we bought him to begin with when he had a history of bad injuries

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
bonucci pretty much has legrottaglie written all over him ... we signed legro as promising defender too, but then decided to "have no faith" or no time to give him experience so we loaned him out to siena and bologna but if you remember that he actually played quite good in combination with chiellini in serie a so we did not even need a new centre back (for the present) you see that it's not always skill that counts. bonucci did show good promise before he joined us and look at his former partner at crime ranocchia... he is even worth. that what you get if you play young defenders, simple as that.

but as with legro, all it takes is consistency and faith to form a good partnership with the defense and all will fall into place. since we have no other choice (because de ceglie on the left is even more deadly than bonucci in the middle) we might as well grind our teeth and wait until next season or the winter break and re-evaluate if bonucci has improved his understanding with his fellow defenders

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Except the stupid touch early in the game he made, he was good today. Even his long balls turned to be decent.

But my streams died a couple of times, so.. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Good long passes and was taking initiative, being a leader in defense but didn't really get tested as far as defending goes. I can't rate him because of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 477)