Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't care what club he is a fan of so long as he plays for this one.

Seriously of all the reasons to criticize a player that don't matter at all this one takes the cake.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Thursday 9 December, 2010
Bonucci: 'Juve will catch Milan'

Leonardo Bonucci feels Juventus have enough in their locker to really challenge Milan for the title this season.

The Italy international centre-back is particularly buoyant given the Old Lady is unbeaten in 15 matches in all competitions.

Juventus currently lie third in Serie A, just six points adrift of the League leaders.

Interviewed in Il Corriere dello Sport, Bonucci said: “I don't want to get the fans' hopes up, but six points are not an eternity. We have to be ready to profit on any eventual braking.”

Looking ahead to this weekend's clash with second placed side Lazio, Bonucci said: “They will fight until the end of the season. Edy Reja has created a great team spirit.”

Asked if he was born a Juventus fan, he replied: “Yes, in a family of Interisti. But I wasn't alone. My grandfather Gabriele is a Lazio supporter. But on Sunday he'll be supporting me.

“Heart and blood count more than faith,” he concluded.

Football Italia
Great journalism - no where did he say Juve will catch Milan!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not sure about the haircut, but I agree, up to now, Bonucci is one of the best transfer deals of last summer :tup:

The perfect CB partner for Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)