Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I might be a bit harsh him Ahmed, since he didnt gain enough experience before coming here. The defending is not bad, he does well to cover in most cases, but the long balls I cannot stand. Losing the ball 10 times before getting it right is not acceptable in my book.

Maybe its because he is always compared to Ranochia, who still imo is the better defender.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I would say perhaps that his distribution was not so good today, but in many other matches, he makes some very intelligent, and high quality passes.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I hate his passing and so called long balls, constantly wasting possession when we are under pressure because hes trying to find Pepe or whoever with a long ball.
I can't stand this myself.

So often it feels like we're intentionally giving the opposition the ball when he goes for those passes. He was doing it over and over at a totally inopportune time today, too, when what we needed most was to settle (in that opening half hour) with the ball at our feet a bit.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
In the center of defense, he's flawless indeed. Great partnership with Giorgio :tup: He just needs to stop sending long balls.

Sticky, please.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
^ was perhaps attempting to stretch the field and give us some breathing space.
I can understand one or two, but during that early period when we were disorganized and looking extremely vulnerable, he insisted on doing it repeatedly when it was evident that it wasn't working. Catania had been coming at us non-stop and Bonucci kept saying, "Here you go, try it again!" or something. Not smart on his part.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Thursday 9 December, 2010
Bonucci: 'Juve will catch Milan'

Leonardo Bonucci feels Juventus have enough in their locker to really challenge Milan for the title this season.

The Italy international centre-back is particularly buoyant given the Old Lady is unbeaten in 15 matches in all competitions.

Juventus currently lie third in Serie A, just six points adrift of the League leaders.

Interviewed in Il Corriere dello Sport, Bonucci said: “I don't want to get the fans' hopes up, but six points are not an eternity. We have to be ready to profit on any eventual braking.”

Looking ahead to this weekend's clash with second placed side Lazio, Bonucci said: “They will fight until the end of the season. Edy Reja has created a great team spirit.”

Asked if he was born a Juventus fan, he replied: “Yes, in a family of Interisti. But I wasn't alone. My grandfather Gabriele is a Lazio supporter. But on Sunday he'll be supporting me.

“Heart and blood count more than faith,” he concluded.

Football Italia

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He ones said he had a Del Piero poster, but does it matter which teams he supports? Aquilani is a Romanista and he gives his all for Juve, Gilardino is a Juve fanand yet he scored goals for Milano and Viola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 88)