Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not a real captain, just a fake tough guy who was carried by Chiellini and Barza all those years. Come at me Fags.

Yes, he had an 18 month stretch where he was very good, but since coming back from Milan he's been more miss than hit. It was the wrong move to bring him back, but we've been making those wrong moves frequently in recent times, so no surprise there.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He's not a real captain, just a fake tough guy who was carried by Chiellini and Barza all those years. Come at me Fags.

Yes, he had an 18 month stretch where he was very good, but since coming back from Milan he's been more miss than hit. It was the wrong move to bring him back, but we've been making those wrong moves frequently in recent times, so no surprise there.
Nah sir we fucked Milan with that Caldara swap. I wish more deals like that happen.
Was it Tici work? That maybe the most genius thing he did

And JJ is where Bonucci belong :vidal:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

You are correct. Most over rated Juve player ever.

Absolute douche bag personality too. It's a shame that this traitor will be considered a legend when he retires.

He owes much of his the success in his career to Chiellini, Buffon and Barza. Especially Chiellini.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Absolute douche bag personality too. It's a shame that this traitor will be considered a legend when he retires.

He owes much of his the success in his career to Chiellini, Buffon and Barza. Especially Chiellini.
By English football fans only imo. Juventini know that Barzagli was the real hero of our defence for years, while EPL fans discovered Bonucci at the EURO 2020 just like they discovered Pirlo at EURO 2012. Bonucci was a good player and his passing was key to our 352, but I agree he was often carried defensively and he threw away any chance of going down a club legend in Cardiff and the whole Milan thing, plus pocketing a HUGE wage this season while not playing.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
By English football fans only imo. Juventini know that Barzagli was the real hero of our defence for years, while EPL fans discovered Bonucci at the EURO 2020 just like they discovered Pirlo at EURO 2012. Bonucci was a good player and his passing was key to our 352, but I agree he was often carried defensively and he threw away any chance of going down a club legend in Cardiff and the whole Milan thing, plus pocketing a HUGE wage this season while not playing.
no there are fanboys here

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

And rightly so.

8 scudetti (and pretty much always among the players with the most minutes played during those seasons as well iirc), 4 coppa italia wins and close to 500 appearences for Juventus.

Only on tuz would they not consider him a club legend. It's absurd.

Idk what's funny about it.

BuT bUt But hE goT cARRiEd By bArZAgLi AnD cHiElLo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)