Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Basically his role this season, next season he should be elsewhere or retired.
yeah, he should

but imagine him retiring with an other year on his contract, or any team offering him a similarly fat contract

you just know what will happen with any overpaid juve player

1678693482230.png

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
yeah, he should

but imagine him retiring with an other year on his contract, or any team offering him a similarly fat contract

you just know what will happen with any overpaid juve player

1678693482230.png
Best case scenario is they terminate his contract. It's realistic with only one year left, but I can almost guarantee they won't just out of "respect" or whatever other non sense they'll use to justify keeping him around.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I also think that if he has any dignity in him this will be his last season with us given how injury prone and unreliable he had become, hopefully he already started looking for a Chiellini type MLS path to retiring… but than again i wouldn’t be surprised if he stays one more year, perhaps with the club even asking him to remain due to the lack of leaders and role models(lol), i just hope they will work out some salary reduction if he does stay because looking forward i don’t see him as more than an largely unused backup for majority of next season.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Saw him on the bench today, had completely forgotten about. What has happened to him? Has he got some kind of major injury or has he just been consigned to the scrap heap?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
why is he walking like he just got fucked up the ass?

When you ask JMD to check up on the prostate. Only to remember during they all have fake licenses so they just stick their fist up your bum and dig around. Wasn't until one of 'em screamed to fetch the spade that Leo decided to "run" away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)