Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Danilo hasn't been convincing either if we are being honest. Every game he's had at least one blunder, poor positioning or passing straight to the opponent. We haven't been burnt by his blunders, yet. On top of that having the current turnover machine in Locatelli in front of the defence and we have all the ingredients to make a frail backline. Bonucci will make that backline poorer in terms of pure defence, but could in theory relieve a lot of stress from Locatelli. However, his passing before being out injured was nothing to write about home either. So :boh:
At least he's not Gatti.
yeah, tradeoffs everywhere. even if the full squad was healthy and available i couldn't select a starting 11 without at least 4-5 meh players. we don't have starter level fullbacks to begin with... that's why i find those "disgusting lineup" toasts in every match bread funny, sad and easy to agree with at the same time

as for bonbon, we'll have to see his form

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Do you think we'll be able to fill some of these positions from the academy? Some of our products look really promising imo
Huijsen, De Winter, and Riccio should all be ready for Juve at some point next season. I think Riccio is ready now, hes been the most consistent player for next gen, and De Winter is progressing well with Empoli. They seem to be very high on Huijsen too, hes the only player thats been promoted so far, although Nonge should also be with next gen imo. Add in Yildiz and the next wave will be even more stacked with talent than the current one. They need to extend Nonge ASAP, hes a true talent but you never know what these non italians are thinking. Would be brutal to lose him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)