Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think we're slowly about to overtake you in that disciplin

With Brazzo (and Kahn to some extend) running the club we will give you a good challenge

But on a serious note, if not Bonucci who should the captain be with both Chiellini and Buffon gone?
I won't believe it until you sign Dybala.

The captain usually goes to the longest serving player, which is Bonucci now. BUT he left in 2017, and when he was back, Dybala was ahead of him. Funnily, Alex Sandro and Cuadrado weren't, even though they arrived same summer as Dybala, and by the same logic, being ahead of Bonucci should apply to them as well. Now, I don't want Alex Sandro as captain and Cuadrado won't be a starter soon enough. But in my opinion, this guy is one of the first that should leave, not be made captain. Imo, it should have went to De Ligt or Chiesa, make one of the guys that will be the future of the club the leaders.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
So why is Allegri being blamed for that? He simply repeated the club's policy on captain hierarchy. We have been doing it for years.
Because he left for Milan . He isn't the even the longest serving player.
Cuadrado is (and Sandro, but i hope he won't be a starter anymore).

If you go by this rule, then Cuads should always get the band if playing.

On the other hand if they would go for a leader quality guy, it should probably be Danilo or De Ligt. Bonucci is too dumb to be Captain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because he left for Milan . He isn't the even the longest serving player.
Cuadrado is (and Sandro, but i hope he won't be a starter anymore).

If you go by this rule, then Cuads should always get the band if playing.

On the other hand if they would go for a leader quality guy, it should probably be Danilo or De Ligt. Bonucci is too dumb to be Captain.
Did you read my question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)