Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
You're too naive if you think Rovella will get much playing time at Juve this season
Ir's obvious Allegri prefer Locatelli as regista and consider Rovella don't capable enough for his team.
Agree that Allegri atm doesn't show much faith in Rovella. I just think the kid deserves a chance and there's no guarantee that he'll get plenty time if loaned to another club. Plus if we can use the money we planned to sign Paredes on a LB, it will simply be a more logical move. But seems too late.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Agree that Allegri atm doesn't show much faith in Rovella. I just think the kid deserves a chance and there's no guarantee that he'll get plenty time if loaned to another club. Plus if we can use the money we planned to sign Paredes on a LB, it will simply be a more logical move. But seems too late.
That's my concern about Juve this season. The only positif note, if we don't get regista this summer allegri will play Locatelli as a regista, rabiot/zakaria/mckennie more on mezzalla, and we will see more of the shit show at first half of this season. Maybe before December allegri will be sacked.

Regarding rovella, if he even can't start at Monza i don't know what this kid would became. Maybe mandragora level at best.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, according to Tuz that would be because he's shit and overpaid.
He's not shit, but he's not exactly a world class player, and he's not worth anything near 40 million - just because EPL teams are retards with their transfer fees doesn't mean we must follow suit.

PSG have no need to sell because they can do whatever the fuck they want, and Cefelis the UEFA cunt has the Arab's dick deep down his throat.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
That's my concern about Juve this season. The only positif note, if we don't get regista this summer allegri will play Locatelli as a regista, rabiot/zakaria/mckennie more on mezzalla, and we will see more of the shit show at first half of this season. Maybe before December allegri will be sacked.

Regarding rovella, if he even can't start at Monza i don't know what this kid would became. Maybe mandragora level at best.
Yes that's why allegri insists on signing Paredes. As to rovella, Monza seems to play 352 as their main formation, so he can and should be able to start there.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

why would Juve send rovella to Monza if they weren’t planning on starting him?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So the liberator, the hope, the last piece in the puzzle, the deal that have been almost done and dusted since the beginning of the summer might fall apart in the end? :lol2:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hopefully they negotiate till the very end which makes Rovella stay.

Hopefully Arthur fucks off and some EPL club in panic mode will bid for McBurger so that Miretti and Fagioli also stay.

7m net and obligation to buy for Paredes is a joke of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)