Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What can one do when he has a fetish for market opportunities?

He goes on an brings them in every year while trying to get rid of market opportunities from previous 3 seasons, lul.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
why would Juve send rovella to Monza if they weren’t planning on starting him?
Maybe to test him. Or only monza interested. I don't know. But the thing is. Anything can happen to youngster. We can't judge that he won't start for them. If he turn out good he will get his starting XI.

Anyway, with rovella out, i feel if Paredes deal fail, we will go for pjanic for Locatelli backup in regista. Very allegri ways. He will be stubborn on his 433 obsession

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Many here seem to cheer when the managment fails to do something.
And numerous others suck their collective dicks at every little thing they do - it goes both ways.

Yes, everyone on Tuz realizes management's job is not easy. Guess what? They also get rewarded, paid millions to do what they do. Therefore, requesting a certain level of competence, considering they purportedly operate at a top club, shouldn't be too much to ask.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And numerous others suck their collective dicks at every little thing they do - it goes both ways.

Yes, everyone on Tuz realizes management's job is not easy. Guess what? They also get rewarded, paid millions to do what they do. Therefore, requesting a certain level of competence, considering they purportedly operate at a top club, shouldn't be too much to ask.
I am not saying they are flawless, but so far they have done a formidable job.

Locatelli, Vlahovic, Zakaria, Pogba, Di Maria, Bremer, not renewing Bernardeschi, Ramsey termination, Kostic to an extent are good to great deals.

I can't really blame them for Rabiot who we practically sold only for MU to make an u-turn, Arthur hopefully can fuck off at the last moment but he too is not the current managments fault. BeneBini make millions but unless they put a horse head under the sheets of the leaches we have on our books they won't give up their millions either.

I blame them for the abysmal fullbacks and loaning Rovella, though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we have to realize there is simply no place in the team for Rovella if we dont see Locatelli as regista. Its reported Allegri finds bringing in regista is crucial for this team. Rovella is promising and all, but i would have many doubts for him beign our starting regista for next season. So buying the starting one makes sense to me. If it should be Paredes is another thing, injuries are worrying, but if its a loan deal with right no obligatory redemption then its not that bad.
Now with Paredes coming in we have:
Zakaria, Miretti, Pogba, Locatelli, Paredes, Rabiot, McKennie.
Thats already 7 midfielders, Locatelli, Pogba and Miretti are considered unsellable for the club, so we were trying to offload one of Zakaria, McKennie (not sure here) or Rabiot, but it didnt work out. There is simply no room for Rovella in this squad from the squad rules perspective. It could probably be possible for him to stay if we offloaded one of the three guys and Fagioli takes their place as he is HG, but with out that sale its not possible.

Anyway i feel much more comfortable going into season with Paredes as regista than Rovella/Locatelli. Loca simply does not work as intended there and Rovella is still big question mark for a big club like Juve, he would probably be eaten by pressure after first few games.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
we have to realize there is simply no place in the team for Rovella if we dont see Locatelli as regista. Its reported Allegri finds bringing in regista is crucial for this team. Rovella is promising and all, but i would have many doubts for him beign our starting regista for next season. So buying the starting one makes sense to me. If it should be Paredes is another thing, injuries are worrying, but if its a loan deal with right no obligatory redemption then its not that bad.
Now with Paredes coming in we have:
Zakaria, Miretti, Pogba, Locatelli, Paredes, Rabiot, McKennie.
Thats already 7 midfielders, Locatelli, Pogba and Miretti are considered unsellable for the club, so we were trying to offload one of Zakaria, McKennie (not sure here) or Rabiot, but it didnt work out. There is simply no room for Rovella in this squad from the squad rules perspective. It could probably be possible for him to stay if we offloaded one of the three guys and Fagioli takes their place as he is HG, but with out that sale its not possible.

Anyway i feel much more comfortable going into season with Paredes as regista than Rovella/Locatelli. Loca simply does not work as intended there and Rovella is still big question mark for a big club like Juve, he would probably be eaten by pressure after first few games.
Even with Paredes' arrival, we have no substitute regista. Unless you want to play Locatelli there again, after that abysmal showing against Sampdoria. If Paredes gets injured then what do?
Loaning out a proven Serie A youngster like Rovella- our only other regista in this squad, makes no sense. I see more logic in loaning out someone like Fagioli, at least there you have several people who can play that position.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Even with Paredes' arrival, we have no substitute regista. Unless you want to play Locatelli there again, after that abysmal showing against Sampdoria. If Paredes gets injured then what do?
Loaning out a proven Serie A youngster like Rovella- our only other regista in this squad, makes no sense. I see more logic in loaning out someone like Fagioli, at least there you have several people who can play that position.
So I didn't watch a single minute of his loan at Genoa, but they were relegated for the first time in 15 years weren't they? He's a proven Serie A youngster in the sense that he plays in Serie A and is 20 years old, but he's not yet proven himself to be dependable as an understudy at Juve just yet, has he? (asking cos whether or not he was a revelation last year I don't know) Better for him to play more this year and we reevaluate in 12 months.

I do agree with your point that it makes no sense to loan out our only other regista when Max insists on using one, but there are so many factors at play and I don't think that one matters as much as others unfortunately. Perhaps better for us long-term for this guy to play every game at Monza and develop than to wait for Paredes to get injured and play 10 games this season, and then he can return and challenge for the starter spot if he's good enough.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Paredes, a former Empoli and Roma player, hasn’t been called up for tomorrow’s game away at Toulouse.

“Leandro won’t be part of the squad. I spoke to Leandro after training, we know he has an agreement with Juventus who we’ll be facing very soon,” said Galtier.

“He is a PSG player, but his head is elsewhere. I think we just need to sort out the agreement between the two clubs. I made the decision not to include him in the squad so that he could get ready to leave.”

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Strong poll in the last hours of #Arsenal for #Paredes , but the player - as explained by Galtier in the conference - wants #Juve : decisive hours for the future of the Argentine midfielder

@GoalItalia

watch arsenal go for Arthur in the end.
This would be perfect, we need an EPL club that takes over his salary.

We could have offloaded him there last January already :baus:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Paredes, a former Empoli and Roma player, hasn’t been called up for tomorrow’s game away at Toulouse.

“Leandro won’t be part of the squad. I spoke to Leandro after training, we know he has an agreement with Juventus who we’ll be facing very soon,” said Galtier.

“He is a PSG player, but his head is elsewhere. I think we just need to sort out the agreement between the two clubs. I made the decision not to include him in the squad so that he could get ready to leave.”
Good guy this Galtier dude for keeping Paredes fresh while also giving him more free time to pack his stuff and get everything ready to join us faster. :tup: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This would be perfect, we need an EPL club that takes over his salary.

We could have offloaded him there last January already :baus:
possible, Elneny got a few months injury probably so they should be looking for a CM.
This too sounds very promising! Hope it happens, could sure attract new suitors after if he does ok on loan in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)