Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Man I wanted Paredes for years and now that he might be coming I can’t even get excited about it because of who will be sacrificed to make it happen. I can’t stand the amount of deadwood that’s still at this club.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

PSG want loan + obligation to buy easily achievable, we want an option to buy or at worst obligation difficult to achieve

Douglas Luiz the alternative but very difficult also

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Long and very intense day of negotiations between Juve and PSG. Juve and the Argentine's entourage hoped to close everything today, but there is still something missing between the clubs. PSG, putting obstacles and does not lower its demands.

[@MatteMoretto)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"At the moment the formula is blocking the arrival of Paredes.... important details must be defined.Psg are creating all sorts of obstacles for juve in the negotiations.

[@LeonettiFrank)

- - - Updated - - -

"Sources have confirmed to me that it will be decided tomorrow if it will go through or not. There is a lot of tension between Psg and Juve, a few hours before the end of the mercato. The player wants to go to Juve."

[@MatteMoretto)

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"At the moment the formula is blocking the arrival of Paredes.... important details must be defined.Psg are creating all sorts of obstacles for juve in the negotiations.

[@LeonettiFrank)

- - - Updated - - -

"Sources have confirmed to me that it will be decided tomorrow if it will go through or not. There is a lot of tension between Psg and Juve, a few hours before the end of the mercato. The player wants to go to Juve."

[@MatteMoretto)
Wait when does mercato end?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

[@LeonettiFrank)

- - - Updated - - -

[@MatteMoretto)
What a shit club. Don’t they have unlimited funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)