Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Excited to see Allegri's plan for this team come to life on the pitch. This guy is the keystone to that plan and if he's coming here to work and to win we'll do well.

I'm hoping we see a lotta people proven wrong by this dude

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not a huge fan but people are way too harsh on him imo. He's surely a big upgrade on what we have (which doesn't say much unfortunately). However, I still can't believe we'll offer him such a fat contract.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Being a juventino these days is like being the guy who dreams of owning his own new Ferrari one day, but instead he spends all his money collecting 1980s Alfa Romeo Giulias he's salvaged from the junk yard with tampered odometers and various parts missing.

Jul 28, 2002
Being a juventino these days is like being the guy who dreams of owning his own new Ferrari one day, but instead he spends all his money collecting 1980s Alfa Romeo Giulias he's salvaged from the junk yard with tampered odometers and various parts missing.
False economy indeed-instead of one sensible suitble but more costly option, he has 7 over priced underwhelming misfits that individual cost less but added up, including opex, cost way more for nowhere near the required performance.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I guess the reason we’re linked to Luiz is that his contract expires next year. I haven’t seen him play at all but from what I read he’s a DM with some ball carrying capability.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Paredes is easily better then Douglas Luiz. And I dont want us to sign Paredes.

Douglas is way younger and more of a pure DM who can dribble. He has little to no passing range tho.
And for a DM he is quite small guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)