Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Players coming back to Italy tend to do very good. Let's see what happens with this guy.

After Ramsey, Arthur, Rabiot, McBurger... I'm actually optimistic about this guy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wonder how growth decree works in this case - he is loaned for one year with option? does the decree work, but he has to give the bonus money back if he stays for one year only? Or it will go live only when we sign permanent contract with him?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
If Paredes doesn t come we should keep Rovella. Plays good in my opinion.
Too late. He's a goner.

Now imagine we dont get Paredes after deciding to loan out Rovela. We will be screwed. :lol3: You just couldn't put it past this management to think 2 steps ahead for once.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Leandro Paredes will arrive in Turin this Wednesday to undergo medical tests and sign with Juventus until June 2025, with the possibility of extending it until 2026. * ⃣ PSG loaned him out for one year, with a purchase obligation of just over € 20M. #TratoHecho

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Leandro Paredes will arrive in Turin this Wednesday to undergo medical tests and sign with Juventus until June 2025, with the possibility of extending it until 2026. * ⃣ PSG loaned him out for one year, with a purchase obligation of just over € 20M. #TratoHecho
Di Marzio soon: Juventus close to agreeing with PSG for Paredes but Arsenal still interested. #Berardi lined up as alternative in case deal collapses.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Leandro Paredes to Juventus, agreement closed.

▫️ The Argentine midfielder will undergo a medical check-up tomorrow in Paris. At that time of the afternoon, the parties are reviewing the contracts but everything is ready. Assignment with compulsory purchase if it meets objective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)