Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
remember that madrid is in the same situation and they have to play this weekend too, and they need to be strong because theyre number one but they have like a 4-point advantage that could be taken by real sociedad any time. plus they still have 7 more journeys to go. and a madrid fan told me that shes heard that madrid wants to focus all the way on the spanish league because they wanna win it so bad that they could even leave the cl apart, i dont think thats true because id rather win the CL than the national league, but who knows. so madrid is in the same situation as we are..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
For team fans from the country, they would want to win the league over the european trophies as if you don't win, you will get teased by your opponent's fans all year round ;)

But still Real wants both trophies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Inter themselves will probably rest most of their players judging from the players that have been called up (including 2 youth team players). If you were in Inter's place, wouldn't you rather focus on a probable objective (CL final), rather than a possible objective (Serie A)?
point, but its only atalanta, they should be able to beat them anyway. Plus they will be desperate to finish second not third, it removes the qualifiers from the CL

the game is on saturday as three italian teams have CL matches, they are getting an extra rest, and since all matches have to be together, theya re all on saturday this week and next week

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
For team fans from the country, they would want to win the league over the european trophies as if you don't win, you will get teased by your opponent's fans all year round ;)

But still Real wants both trophies.
lol

yeah i think they want both because last year they couldnt get both, but we want both too and were gonna fight for it!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Don't underestimate a relegation battling team ;) They are always very tough to beat at this stage of the season.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
ooo...really...so, we will know inter's result early before our match finish...may be we will be ready to celebrate it......:D

seems like i'm very overconfident...but nothing is impossible....lets do it JUVE.....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
May 3 Serie A
Atalanta v Inter Milan 14:00

May 3 Serie A
Lazio v Juventus 14:00

i guess it says 14h because its gmt

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
As others said before in this thread, all games are on Saturday at the same time (3pm CET).

Now it wasn't that hard to understand, was it? ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
YEAH, i think the second team + [Tacchi, montero, Davids] should play the lazio game.

Chimenti - Biri, iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, tacchi, davids- Olivera - DV, Zala.
Yeah, that lineup looks about right, but I guess Lippi wants Trezeguet to get match fit so he'll start him, and since Di Vaio played 90 minutes on Wednesday he may not want to tire him out ahead of the Real game (I don't think that Trez will be able to go for the full 90), hence Del Piero getting the nod. Why is he starting with Nedved though? He needs rest...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Let the first team play and its that time of the season where adrenalin takes you thru, what is the point in putting all ur eggs in one basket , what if we lose both games becos of what you guys are suggesting, and Inter and Milan both win their serieA matches

You wanna bring them back into the championship race, its not as if, it will make a huge difference if they play on saturday or not , what happens on tuesday

Treat each game equally and with much gusto and you can win both, treat one with disdain then you could end up with nothing at the end of the season

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Agreed !!! Trez is still not up to 100 % match fitness, while Di Vaio and DP still are not close to playing their best, so all 3 should be included in the squad, and play some portion of this game.

We need to close this season as CHAMPIONS as soon as possible !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)