Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
i hope that both juve and inter will get the same results, so that we can win the scudetto IN TURIN with a victory against perugia...

but if we drew and inter won the gap would be reduced to 6 points what would mean that juve couldn't win the title against perugia without the help of parma...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
:LOL:
"throw it to the dogs"? It's walking distance, let's just grab it :D
Just rubbing it in Martin ;) Walking wounded & running away with Serie A ......... I'd hate to see what we would do to Lazio when we are in top shape!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
BTW athirson is wanted by Man Utd and as i understood they will buy him from his Brazilian team. So he might not be owned by Juve. Not sure though.
Athirson was just loaned out to Flamengo, but we own him. It seems that he will move to Man Utd next season and his fee is reported to be around £4.5 million :greedy: :D.

This means we can spend more for next season with that money :cool:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
I'd hate to see what we would do to Lazio when we are in top shape!
I would actually love to see what Lazio can do to Juve when we are in top shape.

Actually for Juve we dont even need top shape:D

opps, is forgot, I will see it this weekend:D

actually, it seems that for Lazio Juve is never in Top shape:D

Shall I actually continue?:D Alex already tried to shut me up:D

Joke aside, Lazio is not blissfull at home. Thats your advantage. Secondly, Lazio's form is nothing it was at the begining of the season. Thirdly, Stam is back for this game;).

But most importantly, where will the minds of your players be? Somewhere in Old Traford or in Olimpico? ;)

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Anyway what we have seen ONCE AGAIN against the tough brescia that the eternel Maestro is:
Alessandro Del Piero
Can you figure how fantastic this is?

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , i think that we'll play against Lazio with somehow a B-team & this would be the best way to be ready for the cl clash with Real Madrid cause on the other hand i can't see Inter winning at Atalanta cause the latter is searching for every point to avoid relegation , so i think that Lazio game isn't so importent for us cause we can wrap the scudetto with a win & 2 draws , we can do that against teams like Reggina , Chievo & Perugia .

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

But most importantly, where will the minds of your players be? Somewhere in Old Traford or in Olimpico? ;)
well My mind is in Old traford Now :cool:

Btw Good Point :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I wish that I would allow my mind to wonder as far as Old Trafford, but I have to take things one at a time .. My mind is in the Bernabeu :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
athirson scored today by the way! Hope he's back next year seems he could be a real asset
Unfortunately I think he's going to Man Utd :down:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Inter Milan coach Hector Cuper has conceded the Serie A title to Juventus after a 1-1 draw with Lazio at the weekend left them eight points behind the leaders with four games to play.

'An eight point lead is simply too big, even if mathematically speaking we've still got a tiny chance,' Cuper told La Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday.

'We mustn't think about winning the league anymore, but holding on to second place.'

A 77th-minute strike by Lazio's Simone Inzaghi cancelled out an earlier effort by Hernan Crespo to ruin Inter's challenge for this season's scudetto.

The result means Juve can wrap up their 27th championship next weekend if they beat Lazio in Rome on Saturday and Inter draw against Atalanta.

Inter, who led Serie A at the beginning of the season, are left with a Champions League semi-final showdown against city rivals AC Milan as their final chance of claiming a trophy.

'That's our top priority now, but the important thing right now is to rest players who've been playing all year,' added Cuper.

'With the game against Atalanta on Saturday and then the first leg of our Cup match against Milan (on May 7) we've got a tricky week coming up.'

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Inter will always remain the eternal losers. Winning just 2 leagues in 30 years is really a small feat which even Roma, Lazio and Napoli accomplished. They only won one more league than Sampdoria and Verona did hehe.

Inter has one big problem. They talk too much. Always blaming the refs bla bla bla. Juve showed how they win without anyone's help in Barca. Grande Juve!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Inter will always remain the eternal losers. Winning just 2 leagues in 30 years is really a small feat which even Roma, Lazio and Napoli accomplished. They only won one more league than Sampdoria and Verona did hehe.

Inter has one big problem. They talk too much. Always blaming the refs bla bla bla. Juve showed how they win without anyone's help in Barca. Grande Juve!
I am not sure you should be going about saying such things as 3 penalties were missed by Graham Poll and we have been very fortunate with refereeing decisions in SerieA

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am not sure you should be going about saying such things as 3 penalties were missed by Graham Poll and we have been very fortunate with refereeing decisions in SerieA
ok we had luck with the refs recently, but do u remember the study, that has been carried out a few months ago???
it said that milan would have 9 points less if there weren't any mistakes!!!!

now milan has really bad luck with ref desicions while we seem to have the luck...

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Some days ago i was sure we would lose this match. Now i'm changing my mind.

Lazio will not be psycologically good. What do i mean?
They are watching their best players saying they will leave.

Stam is leaving, today Lopez said he'll go and that Stankovic will probably leave and we know how much Mancini wants to go to Inter. I'm not sure whether they will be more focused on the game than us.

And we have three players who can bust their ass playing with all their strength and giving everything, Montero Davids and Tacchi who won't be playing with Real.

And Lazio at home is many times worse than away. This is because, i believe, they are good playing with counter attacks, having quick players, and at home you don't play as much with counter attacks and watching your back.

So, who knows, we might be celebrating the Scudetto next game, with Inter's help of course. :)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It's all about mentality. I mean ofcourse we can win against Lazio in the Olympico, but do we really believe in that? I hope the players do, because most fans are already predecting a defeat bearing in mind our past encounters. We are the team to beat in Italy and Lazio should be aware of us not the other way around. I'm not sure what line-up Lippi will go after, but I believe we can win this match and probably win the Scudetto all together in the weekend should Inter fail to beat Atalanta.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Optimists:D

I like that:angel:

And we have three players who can bust their ass playing with all their strength and giving everything, Montero Davids and Tacchi who won't be playing with Real.
The only player that can beat Lazio is Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)