Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Possible formations from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(4-4-2): Buffon - Birindelli, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved - Trezeguet, Del Piero

Lazio(4-4-2): Peruzzi - Oddo, Stam, Mihajlovic, Pancaro - Fiore, Giannichedda, Stankovic, Cesar - Corradi, Lopez

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I wish that I would allow my mind to wonder as far as Old Trafford, but I have to take things one at a time .. My mind is in the Bernabeu :D
Yeah first things first :D

Btw, CUG on XT made one interesting point.

Where will Lippi's mind be? ;)

Lazio is a team he can not manage to beat ( :D ) and maybe there is a possibility that he risk in order to get the win.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Possible formations from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(4-4-2): Buffon - Birindelli, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved - Trezeguet, Del Piero

Lazio(4-4-2): Peruzzi - Oddo, Stam, Mihajlovic, Pancaro - Fiore, Giannichedda, Stankovic, Cesar - Corradi, Lopez
Hmmm, we should rest Nedved. If he got injury then everything will be over. Do you remember the game against Torino?! Everybody want to kill him even his ex-club mates.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
YEAH, i think the second team + [Tacchi, montero, Davids] should play the lazio game.

Chimenti - Biri, iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, tacchi, davids- Olivera - DV, Zala.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
lazio aren't gonna set out to kill nedved don't be ridiculous. They aren't that type of team and Nedved was popular there from what I've heard. Going out with a B team will only give Inter hope, and if they win then a 5 point gap is more manageable and increases the pressure on us. We don't need that. We should go out as strong as possible and at least go for a point.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
lazio aren't gonna set out to kill nedved don't be ridiculous. They aren't that type of team and Nedved was popular there from what I've heard. Going out with a B team will only give Inter hope, and if they win then a 5 point gap is more manageable and increases the pressure on us. We don't need that. We should go out as strong as possible and at least go for a point.
Inter themselves will probably rest most of their players judging from the players that have been called up (including 2 youth team players). If you were in Inter's place, wouldn't you rather focus on a probable objective (CL final), rather than a possible objective (Serie A)?

Whatever team Lippi will field, I`m sure they will give all to win the match. Personally I'd like him to play DV in the 4-2-3-1 (left winger) where he did very well before he got injured. Also yesteday with the nationl team he played there, and he was quite good, sending in the middle some interesting crosses for the strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)