Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i already posted this in another thread, but i think this is the right place to post it.

to tell you the truth, i dont think juve should give 100% against Lazio.

i'm a firm believer in giving 110% in every game! (even in training), but in this case, i think juve should play the reserve team against Lazio.
it will be difficult for the first team anyway, and we shouldn't exaust our starters (you saw how juve played vs Brescia).
we could wait another couple of weeks for the scudetto, but we need to be fully fit to play Real Madrid.
Juve dont have much technical skill, but our biggest advantege is our heart and fighting spirit. and to achieve this, juve needs to be physicaly ready to go the distance and fight for every ball against Madrid (like the Barca game)
dont forget that we have another disadvantage: that's Tacchi, Davids, and Montero being suspended. so juve needs to compansate for this energy loss by having everyone else fully fit.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++

Lol, hopefully you've already started to go a little bit grey!
Once you've mentioned it, I do have a few :D

But i think that derby & Cragnotti have something to do with it:dontcare:, not Juve :D

Malamenga

Dec 15, 2002
1-0 Laziooooooo. Yes the Lazio fans are great.

OH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO, OH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO CHEEEE' CE' PO', OH CE CHE PONNO FA'? IO TIFO PER LA LAZIO IO TIFO PER LA LAZIO, HEY OH FO' OHHHH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++
1-0 Laziooooooo. Yes the Lazio fans are great.

OH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO, OH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO CHEEEE' CE' PO', OH CE CHE PONNO FA'? IO TIFO PER LA LAZIO IO TIFO PER LA LAZIO, HEY OH FO' OHHHH FORZA GRANDE LAZIO.
:confused:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know why, call me crazy if you want, but I think if Juve play their reserves it will be a better performance than if they play their first team players.

Forza Lazio still tho :D:cool:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Guys, did you know that we can win the 27 scudetto in Lazio?!
If we win and Inter doen't than we have 70 points and inter 59 or 60 points with 3 games left to play!!

So, lets hope it!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I've always wanted Juve to beat Lazio but not this time. Throw the Serie A to the dogs and let's go for CL.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Guys, we should be proud that Juve fans have as much ambition and determination as their team! The fact that we want to get talking about the next game shows that Juventus and its fans are out to WIN, and instead of resting on our achievements, we constantly look to the future to analyse the next team that faces a black-and-white butchering :devil::boxing: Believe me, all juventini are celebrating the Brescia game, but we're all just so excited about the prospect of winning our two most important competitions, that we can't stand to dwell on our achievements.
I am not sure what this is all about, the fact that you have a lot of freetime on your hands does not mean that everyone does, not everybody has seen the game and they need ppl on here to help them talk about previous matches and for ppl to come on here and have not even discussed the previous game and then jump to the next game is unfair on most, Noone is resting on any laurels but give others a chance to discuss the present and most needing instead of jumping straight to the future afterall there is a thread called juve's remaining 8 games for anyone to just briefly mention Lazio game instead of jumping striaght into it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)