Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Marotta did the right thing to walk away from Nainggolan if that was the price. That would have ruined the mercato. Pure waste of money. Would rather use that money to upgrade the attack when we have a better opportunity - i.e a better partner for Tevez. If I look at the starting line-up, Asamoah and Vucinic are the 2 players who would most easily be upgraded on - so that should be the focus for any transfer involving that kind of 20m money.

May 16, 2013
We are not Chelsea. We can't afford 20 million player that is gonna sit on the bench most of the matches.
I agree we are not Chelsea , we are much better than them in all ways yea we don't have money like they do but since we know that and Marotta knew that Caligari won't sell him less than 20 million he should have looked elsewhere and stop wasting time

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Only on Juventuz could getting Tevez, Llorente, and Obgonna for a combined fee of less than 30 million, and selling your 4th/5th choice striker for 11 million, earn you the scorn of the masses. :touched:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Only on Juventuz could getting Tevez, Llorente, and Obgonna for a combined fee of less than 30 million, and selling your 4th/5th choice striker for 11 million, earn you the scorn of the masses. :touched:
I think people are in a bad mood because of Juve's unconvincing performances in the first three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)