Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I suppose that's it than , good conclusion to this mercato session . Now let's concentrate fully on the ongoing season :)

- - - Updated - - -

There are no stupid opinions, there are just stupid replies.
This is a pretty stupid reply than :D

Jokes aside , in a reply someone expresses their opinion too so what you just said is pretty contradictory :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Game over. Nice chatting with ya bums!

- - - Updated - - -

and you are welcome Jack. :D
It's all in the avatar, I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. I love you and you know you always remain my favourite guru regardless of Milito and Berbatov.

Now would someone in a very nice way sum up for me how did the Radja deal fail? Without insulting Cellino.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #906
    :beppe:

Had a chilled evening.
    he deserves a medal just for the Martinez deal.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all in the avatar, I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. I love you and you know you always remain my favourite guru regardless of Milito and Berbatov.

Now would someone in a very nice way sum up for me how did the Radja deal fail? Without insulting Cellino.
    :D

Cellino didn't find a replacement I guess. He didn't make an interview.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Just noticed we still have Motta and Bouy. But cant find Bouy's number , has he left on loan or is he staying with the first team.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    So Marotta failed to sign nagiolan,Gila ,Kempf and left berardi at sassoulo what a genius :sergio:
    Well considering that naingolan costed a lot and is not and extreme priority , he would be a comodity in the team , not signing gila doesn't change much for us IMO , Kempf apparently refused a move to us because he wanted to stay in his club and not move from bundes (totally marottas fault :D) and berardi was justly left at sassuolo to develop because he isn't ready for juve yet , i guess that marotta definetly failed

- - - Updated - - -

will motta actually be part of the squad or be frozen out like iaquinta and others were
    Was thinking the same thing , it looks like he will be part of the team through :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)