Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ok,

Here are the realistic negotiations from what it sounds like:

1) Marotta giving Zuniga one last shot - 6m + De Ceglie I heard. Although that is a remote possibility given where Benitez stands on Zuniga.
2) Nainggolan - Juve I heard wants to buy 50% - Cellino values him at 17m. Cellino seems unlikely to sell.
3) Quags to god knows....so many clubs linked for a bid for him. 8-10m range I have heard of.
4) Gilardino if Quags is sold. Not sure what the price is or whether its a loan of some sort. I see the logic as Llorente is the only real pure number 9 and has a lot to prove. Quags is not your classic number 9 while Giovinco, Tevez and Vucinic are more support strikers by nature.
5) Kempf?

Zuniga and Nainggolan are good quality although I seriously question why we need to spend that much on another player who is not going to be a starter. Would have much proffered overpaying for Zuniga to get him. I like Reja but I think we are having the wrong priorities.

At this moment in time, the best signing by far has been Tevez and you can clearly see he is going to make a difference. Ogbonna will prove useful and Llorente is unknown. I would almost have preffered to focus on going all out and get a quality partner for Tevez and Zuniga. I think we are well stacked everywhere else. But hey, thats just me - each to their own.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
EXCLUSIVE TJ - Salerno (DS Cagliari): "Nainggolan-Juve? There is nothing, stay with us"

Intercepted by TuttoJuve.com Ata Hotel Executive, the sporting director of Cagliari, Nicola Salerno, has ruled out the departure of Radja Nainggolan: "For Nainggolan are just rumors. There's nothing going on. Stay with us," he assured the executive rossoblù. However, the fact that the player has stopped in Milan raises more than a doubt. It is a story all to follow.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
EXCLUSIVE TJ - Salerno (DS Cagliari): "Nainggolan-Juve? There is nothing, stay with us"

Intercepted by TuttoJuve.com Ata Hotel Executive, the sporting director of Cagliari, Nicola Salerno, has ruled out the departure of Radja Nainggolan: "For Nainggolan are just rumors. There's nothing going on. Stay with us," he assured the executive rossoblù. However, the fact that the player has stopped in Milan raises more than a doubt. It is a story all to follow.

Fuck!

But.. why the fuck is he there if it's just rumors? :klin:

:D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

:depressed

May 16, 2013

This means that there is negotiations about him Iam more excited now :nico::nico::nico::nico::nico:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)