Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is he meant to be good?
I remember going through their games on Youtube (they had them all :D). I'll try to find the link.

Physical player, unpredictable, but got into a lot of scoring positions. From Serie D to Juve and then on loan in Ligue 1, that is quite a jump. I think he'll be a 'wild card' kind of forward.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag is shit, dump him now while there is still (barely) any demand.
No, And youre being flat out disrespectful. Arsenal, Lazio, Roma, West Ham, Norwich, Shaktar, Sunderland and WBA is not barely any demand. You could do wi some perspective regards this. I am disappoint.

10:57 - HERE IS THE AGENT Nainggolan - It 'just arrived Ata Hotel Executive, Alessandro Beltrami, agent Radja Nainggolan. Key figure in the negotiations between Cagliari and Juventus at Juventus for the passage of the Belgian midfielder. We'll see if it is already in the morning there will be a meeting with the leaders Juventus.

/google translate
All new entries are exciting, but we really could and should be hitting up an LwB right now.

Juventus are said to be chasing Radja Nainggolan's signature, while they would be willing to allow Sebastian Giovinco to join Atletico Madrid. The reason? Adrian Lopez could go to Monaco today, to be reunited with Radamel Falcao.Goal.com
Would be a great signing
Omg, Gio to Atheltico Madrid. Hed do great there but it won't happen.

I'd take Gilardino if we sell Giovinco. I really would :)
Fuck yeah. Best swap would've been with Diamanti though.

Marcel Buchel to Lanciano
One for e future.

- - - Updated - - -

What about LWB position, any rumours?
Unbelievable but no.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I remember going through their games on Youtube (they had them all :D). I'll try to find the link.

Physical player, unpredictable, but got into a lot of scoring positions. From Serie D to Juve and then on loan in Ligue 1, that is quite a jump. I think he'll be a 'wild card' kind of forward.
A high reward move that will probably amount to nothing. Will he play there? I was almost tempted to say keep Buchel as another mid option.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i am serious, i will be in amsterdam the weekend of the 14th, i imagine it's pretty easy to get to copenhagen from damsco
Cool. I'll get around to contacting when I get home. Refresh the forum to catch the PM when I send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)