Last day of mercato: #FalcaON #FalcaOFF edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's all over with the mercato this year. Overall I'm happy. We saved Pogba and Vidal. We've got promising players like Morata, Coman and Pereyra. We sold some unwanted players.

As for German Denis - he will be a fine, back up striker. I've watched many of his games for Atalanta and he did well.

Falcao and his huge wages were impossible for us, so no surprises there.

Let's hope for a quiet day. :wine:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio
Now @Falcao is travelling with private flight to Manchester: he'll have medical and sign for @MANUtd

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The next one to post Falcao news should be shot. It has nothing to do with Juventus anymore and should be posted in the non-juve transfers news thread.

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
Juve send De Ceglie to Parma
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will loan full-back Paolo De Ceglie to Parma, it’s reported.

The 27-year-old is not part of Coach Massimiliano Allegri’s plans for this season.

De Ceglie spent the last six months on loan at Genoa.

It is widely reported he’ll join Parma for the 2014-15 campaign with an option to buy.

He came up through their youth academy and has been part of the senior squad since 2006.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve send De Ceglie to Parma
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will loan full-back Paolo De Ceglie to Parma, it’s reported.

The 27-year-old is not part of Coach Massimiliano Allegri’s plans for this season.

De Ceglie spent the last six months on loan at Genoa.

It is widely reported he’ll join Parma for the 2014-15 campaign with an option to buy.

He came up through their youth academy and has been part of the senior squad since 2006.
for fucks sake can you not sell a player for once!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Except that they're not. They made a 50m euro payment to stay out of the tax regulations.
that's the first i've heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)